Why have we been written off?

Lots of idiots watch and play football, let them write us off. 1st 2nd 1st 2nd. I expect top 3 finish, I think top 2 finish, I want top.

I'm 100% happy we are written off. Just think, the team that finished 2nd last season. We add a player who can transform our side with pace and goals, players who had shockers last season suddenly get back to anywhere near their best, we sign KDB, Delph turns out to be a cracking signing which i think he could well be. We have the best squad in the league in my opinion. I think this could be a special season for us and the pundits ad press will be gutted. Fuck em.

Yes quiet a few have, surprisingly John cross of the daily mirror and Andy grey have tippex us for the title.

I'll post this in here because its just as relevant

There is some right lack of research into clubs by professionals. There job is to know about football at least look at some fan forums or even the official site of a club. I have been looking at a lot of season previews and they all seem to have no clue we have promoted Denayer, Lopes and iheanacho. I mean they keep saying we only have 3 defenders and 2 strikers or don't have enough youth. Do some research

I'll post this in here because its just as relevant

There is some right lack of research into clubs by professionals. There job is to know about football at least look at some fan forums or even the official site of a club. I have been looking at a lot of season previews and they all seem to have no clue we have promoted Denayer, Lopes and iheanacho. I mean they keep saying we only have 3 defenders and 2 strikers or don't have enough youth. Do some research
I 100% agree, this was something that is really annoying me the most! It's almost like their homework consists of guesswork.

They are too lazy to do any research or homework and rely on the media for their news, unfortunately we know all about the media and how they report on City so to me it confirms if these so called football experts and pundits fall for it then the media bias or agenda is alive and kicking.

Arsenal won't win the league. The ability is there, but the stomach and heart for the fight it entails isn't.

Interesting you should say that, I was having a chat with a friend about this. Both of us felt that if they had a strong DM, somone to put in the tackles (in both contexts) then play a short pass forward, Arsenal would have have won much more than they have done in recent years.

However, as it's not the way AW want's to play, they will struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.