Why have we been written off?

As previous poster surmised most "pundits" don't like City despite City playing the most attractive football, they state what they hope will happen, not calculating what will happen based on reality or bare faced facts. Fuck 'em.

Let's keep this a secret from our potential signings till the ink is dry. Don't want them to know that as soon as they put on he blue jersey they will never get credit for anything, never win an award outside the club, always be the prone to journalism at its very worst, never get a fair hearing or benifit of the doubt from officials and generally be despised by most outside of Manchester City for the rest of their lives. Say nothing.

Every fucker knows he`s a City hater,so forgive me if I don`t get too upset.
Let them all eat shit.

I have been all over this dumbshit like white on rice on the ESPNFC boards, where he he has been given opportunity after opportunity on his US TV show to come down from his "City will be 4th" statement by every moderator. He refuses to do so because he claims he's "stubborn."

I have been all over this dumbshit like white on rice on the ESPNFC boards, where he he has been given opportunity after opportunity on his US TV show to come down from his "City will be 4th" statement by every moderator. He refuses to do so because he claims he's "stubborn."
The guy is a complete idiot. "Burley's Boiling Point" my arse. Complete Chelsea/United apologist. Cannot give city one smidgeon of credit unlike Paul Mariner and Steve Nicol.

As previous poster surmised most "pundits" don't like City despite City playing the most attractive football, they state what they hope will happen, not calculating what will happen based on reality or bare faced facts. Fuck 'em.
Spot on, most are fans of the old top four it's not careful analysis it's just their prejudices and pandering to their audiences

I've noticed a U turn bigger than Delph's lately from the "experts". All were saying we wouldn't win fuck all and some even said we would struggle to get top 4 and now we've dicked Chelsea and signing some class players they are changing their tune.

Not wumming at all. What's wrong with what I've posted?

In my opinion Arsenal aren't mentally robust enough as a group of players to win the Premier League.

FWIW I think Arsenal's problems are far more basic than being "mentally robust". A commanding CB al a VK would be a start.

I listen to SiriusXMFC in the mornings on the way to work and City is starting to get some begrudging acknowledgment Stateside of being the class of the PL, if not outright love from the pundits. City has been mentioned every day since the Chelsea win, after having been completely ignored during the preseason discussion about biggest threats to win the title.

It could be that the way we've come flying out of the gates has won some admirers. Equally likely, some could be giving us the nod just simply because they don't want to appear like they don't have the first clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.