Why have we been written off?

Not sure if this was the one you mean.this dock is just for the premier league but I copied it of here ( bluemoon )into a word document ...the last 4 premier league years

Last 4 season's combined PL table up to 2015

Pts GD

City 329 204
United 311 145
Chelsea 305 138
Arseanl 294 119
Liverpool 259 140

average

Pts GD
City 82.25 51
United 77.75 36
Chelsea 76.25 35
Arseanl 73.50 30
Liverpool 64.75 35

Thanks for that blue44................

Can you imagine the fucking glee if we lose tonight? I hope to God Sterling has a good game otherwise the Dipper pundits will be all over it. You can bet that articles will have been dragged already.

I think first games of the season are generally not that meaningful with a few exceptions. Very good performance today, but does not change what I thought at a couple of weeks ago. City will win the league and the main difference between this year and last is

1. Yaya looks thinner and more motivated.
2. Kompany is very, very hungry
3. Sterling gives the team an added dimension.

The likes of Silva and Aguero will probably be brilliant again.

The only thing I can see changing this is a major signing like Benzema, De Bruyne, Gotze or Pogba to one of the top 4 teams.

I see the bookies have installed us as favourites after the first round of matches.

2/1 City, 11/5 Chelsea are the best odds available to win the PL.

Hart
Back to his best since being dropped
One of the best goalkeepers in England

Zabaleta
Regained form towards end of last season
Best RB in the league

Kompany
Started pre-season early determined to get back to his best
Best CB in the league when on form

Yaya Touré
No distractions from his agent
No summer tournament
No AFCON mid-season
Looks motivated
Best goal scoring midfielder in the league

Silva
Full summer of rest
Best No.10 in the league

Aguero
Over his injury problems
Entering his peak years
Best striker in the league

Imagine if this famous spine of the team that has won 2 titles perform to their maximum levels this season and then add the likes of Sterling, De Bruyne, Nasri, Navas, Lopes, Fernandinho and it starts to look ominous for the rest of the Premier League.

I assume that the media's minds work like that of 80% of our fan base, in the sense of that they saw us play shit over the pre-season and came up with the assumption that we're going to struggle and a top 6 finish looked like the best outcome for us!

I am a bit behind today but - some time ago someone posted a small table of the best teams during the last 5 years - by giving 4 points for being 1st - 3pts. for being 2nd -
2 pts. for 3rd and 1pt. for finishing 4th. Then some points for winning a piece of silverware e.g. FA Cup , League Cup etc.
City obviously finished top of this table after winning the FA Cup, 2 league titles and the League Cup all since 2011. This should be brought to so called pundits and asked -
Why have you ignored City ?.............
Hope this makes sense.
That was my good self Bp.We are without doubt the team of the decade SO FAR in terms of PL status and I`m just hoping last night starts to scare the shit out of the so called pundits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.