Why i love Manchester....

N-Word-Joe said:
oh Manchester (OH MANCHESTER)
is wonderful (IS WONDERFUL)
its full of ..........
chips, pies and city

OH MANCHESTER IS WONDERFUL

I think the pride people have in the city is incredible.

I always think of that BBC Restoration programme where the Victoria baths won. I'm sure the Manchester public got right behind it and voted en masse to ensure it won. There is a definite competitive nature to us.

Look at the support Ricky Hatton gets. If he was linked with another city I'm certain he wouldn't have as much support as he does. He took 30K fans to Las Vegas for the Mayweather fight. Incredible stuff.

We are definitely very supportive of our own. When you go and see a Manchester band, wherever it is there is always loads of Mancunians in the audience. Sports teams get fantastic backing.

I think we are a very proud city and with good reason.

The music that has come from the city is brilliant. Possibly the best in Britain. Alongside that came aspects of club culture that still have influence today.

In history we can look at the start of the industrial revolution, the Peterloo massacre and more recently the first computer.

worked in most cities on this isle, none match it for

1/Blues
2/nightlife
3/music
4Attitude
5/History
6/People(rags not included,twats)
7/weird one this..its distinct smell

and how good is driving the over the mancunian way!!!

Cant believe two people said the Printworks? Surely it should be in the top 5 worst things about Manchester?

Jay-Mcfc said:
pattym said:
Cant believe two people said the Printworks? Surely it should be in the top 5 worst things about Manchester?

What's wrong with the printworks?

it has it's place but, it's not very 'manchester' is it. it's more for your stags n hens from burnley and doncaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.