Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
corrupt referees, biased PL representatives, hollow propaganda through "journalists"..so much feels fake & scripted...i started watching the PL because of Pep...after 7 years i`m done with the PL...

corrupt referees, biased PL representatives, hollow propaganda through "journalists"..so much feels fake & scripted...i started watching the PL because of Pep...after 7 years i`m done with the PL...
You should support Beyoncé.

As long as it still hurts then you’re not done
No I'm done.

The offside for our penalty was the final nail in the coffin.

Tyldesly and mccoist on the commentary are a fucking disgrace. People think sky are biased, tonight is another level. If in any doubt, watch it back.

This shit is as scripted as coronation street.

@Ric done to the point can you close my account.

Goodbye all.

No I'm done.

Tyldesly and mccoist on the commentary are a fucking disgrace. People think sky are biased, tonight is another level. If in any doubt, watch it back.

Goodbye all.
I enjoyed the script

No I'm done.

Goodbye all.
You're not done, welcome back.

No I'm done.

Goodbye all.
Now that's a proper flounce..

Not completely done with it but I am still sick of all the bullshit that surrounds the sport and has effected my overall enthusiasm of the sport.

Not completely done with it but I am still sick of all the bullshit that surrounds the sport and has effected my overall enthusiasm of the sport.
Me too. I’ll always love the game itself. I just hate the crap that goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.