Why I'm giving up on football, City and Bluemoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm done.

The offside for our penalty was the final nail in the coffin.

Tyldesly and mccoist on the commentary are a fucking disgrace. People think sky are biased, tonight is another level. If in any doubt, watch it back.

This shit is as scripted as coronation street.

@Ric done to the point can you close my account.

Goodbye all.
We won 3-1 away against the only team looking like mounting a challenge, went top of the table and the offside was marginally offside but offside nonetheless.
Come on blue, things are just getting interesting.

As long as it still hurts then you’re not done
Good post.

No matter how much the shit that’s thrown at us gets you down, it makes our wins and trophies all that bit sweeter and more enjoyable.

Every time I’ve seen Tevez, Kompany or Fernandinho bang a trophy above their head I have a couple of seconds where I think of how many people will be fuming at that moment and it just elevates the elation that little bit more.

Nights like last night remind me how much I love this club and football (most of it anyway). Tense as fuck, great football, the spirit we showed when the football world was against us. The passion the players showed made me feel proud. Loved the bedlam in the away end when we finished them off

Superb second half performance

Sort of pride in battle during Pearce days - we were poor under so many more managers though, Ball, Clark, Frizzell, Horton (for all except a little bit!) etc
Got me very close to fuckin it off that season it was excruciating... 10 home goals all season was easily the worst season I can remember in my lifetime including all those you mentioned, not sure I agree with Horton being on that list either really.

corrupt referees, biased PL representatives, hollow propaganda through "journalists"..so much feels fake & scripted...i started watching the PL because of Pep...after 7 years i`m done with the PL...
... and yet we've still won 4 of the last 5 titles. We are Champions of England.

The only reason all this rubbish is hurled our way, is that we are good. Really, really very good.
So it's all a (backhanded, well-disguised, reluctant) compliment, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.