Why is failure praised so much in this country?

Football fans have changed in the last 50 years, they consume it differently nobody cares about the truth anymore.

We could win the next 3 league titles and the fans together with the authorities would go as far as ban us, all the while the Spanish robbing cunts and the red top clubs will spend furiously because they can.

With Liverpool Klopp won the Premier League, the Champions League, the Super Cup, the Club World Cup, the FA Cup and two Carabao Cups.

Hardly, the record of a failure is it.

yep whilst competing with possibly the greatest side of all time Man City. so of course Klopp deserves the praise he gets and a final send off, he's also been a great character in the PL. let the media/Liverpool fans have their moment on this one i say. will be the same when Pep calls it a day.

yep whilst competing with possibly the greatest side of all time Man City. so of course Klopp deserves the praise he gets and a final send off, he's also been a great character in the PL. let the media/Liverpool fans have their moment on this one i say. will be the same when Pep calls it a day.

**sniff

Especially.as he did it on a shoe string budget. Even Tranmerre spent bigger than Liverpool and they still have £24m of the Coutinho money left.
I've heard they've still got 50 quid of the Fernando Torres money left.

It might pay for the diesel, when they get the open top bus out, for Tront to wave the League Cup around.

It meant more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.