Why is it...

Because its 'fashionable' not to rate BArry. Because people without enough footballing knowledge will just quote the media as they don't have enough of an opinion of there own. Because the same people tell you that Phil Jones is the next Duncan Edwards, because thats what the papers say.

I reckon Barry has been colosol(sic) this year. Silva head and shoulers Player of the year to date but without Gaz Baz he wouldnt get the freedom or the platform to do it.

But enough of my opinion, he has been first pick for every recent England and City manager and to a man they know infinitely more about football than me!

I got a text off a Spurs fan during a recent game that was shown live on Sky, which I assume he was watching. The text read "You lot need to get rid of Barry". I ignored the text but when I saw him next at work I made a point of trying to explain to him that Barry has been one of our best players this term. He just started laughing. I tried to explain why but he wasn't interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.