Why is Quinn in our Hall of Fame ??

kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

What did he do as a player

Backed Swales against the fans

Yet players like Revie who won us the 56 Cup Final ignored, what a joke.....

What a load of toilet. Why do people get upset about this sort of stuff? Liverpool were the better side so Quinn was doing his job.

I watched the game on telly yesterday and the commentators never even entered my head.

I swear if mike summerbee was the co-commentator, we lost 6-0 and summerbee said 'liverpool deserved it' The paranoid brigade would be labelling him 'an anti-city rag' on here.

geebag said:
Havent replied for a long time, obviously, but, quinn is on sky, THE most biased channel ever, we all know City have invaded the sky 4 for the last few years and they are not 2 happy. BBC pundits(wankers) are the same, they are all given a feed in the ear, psst, anti city, hate city, etc. Pundits(wankers)

Hahahahahahahaha

Incredible stuff.

Cheers lads, must post more, yeah hilts, looking forward to 2018, 3-4 league titles, couple of fa cups, 4 or 5 europian cups(its still europian cup to me) my anger might have abated by then, but the fuckers will still hate us

kismet said:
Never gives us credit ?

Biased towards Liverpool

What did he do as a player

Backed Swales against the fans

Yet players like Revie who won us the 56 Cup Final ignored, what a joke.....

Any poll of supporters taken from the mid-1960s onward would have made it harder to get Don Revie into the hall of fame than Matt Busby. He was universally hated for his playing style while managing Leeds United despite having a squad with great skills.

Didsbury Dave said:
geebag said:
Havent replied for a long time, obviously, but, quinn is on sky, THE most biased channel ever, we all know City have invaded the sky 4 for the last few years and they are not 2 happy. BBC pundits(wankers) are the same, they are all given a feed in the ear, psst, anti city, hate city, etc. Pundits(wankers)

Hahahahahahahaha

Incredible stuff.

Its quite stunning really

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This entire thread is a fucking embarrassment to proper fans,and should be binned.
Some clowns bleating about the Hall Of Fame because he didn't say nice things about us as a pundit.
Doesn't matter that he bust his balls for us in over 200 appearances.
I cringe to think what other fans will make of this if they read it.

Isn't it just. It's threads like this that make me thoroughly despair of a big section of our support at times.

In other games he has sounded quite pro-City to many. In this one he didn't sound anti-City he just gave the better team credit and the poorer team less credit. No agenda, nothing to report here.

He made the Hall of Fame on a democratically elected vote for the 1985-95 period. To be fair, the competition was hardly stiff but he probably was our best player of that period.

Niall Quinn was a very good player for City and just because he talked up Joe Allen instead of Balotelli doesn't change that.

phone%20pictures%20304.jpg

LEGEND!!!

DD said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This entire thread is a fucking embarrassment to proper fans,and should be binned.
Some clowns bleating about the Hall Of Fame because he didn't say nice things about us as a pundit.
Doesn't matter that he bust his balls for us in over 200 appearances.
I cringe to think what other fans will make of this if they read it.

Isn't it just. It's threads like this that make me thoroughly despair of a big section of our support at times.

In other games he has sounded quite pro-City to many. In this one he didn't sound anti-City he just gave the better team credit and the poorer team less credit. No agenda, nothing to report here.

He made the Hall of Fame on a democratically elected vote for the 1985-95 period. To be fair, the competition was hardly stiff but he probably was our best player of that period.

Niall Quinn was a very good player for City and just because he talked up Joe Allen instead of Balotelli doesn't change that.

If Quinn had played for City in the Sixties and Seventies he would have been 12th Man in any of those eras

As No9's go, Lee 68-74 Royle 74-76 and then all pretty shit until Quinn came to be truthful. He deserves his place in the HOF in my opinion. Remember we will probably see TEVEZ in the Hall of Fame one day, particularly if he re-establishes himself as the main man this year.

I feel ill writing that also.

Quinn i am sure thinks very fondly of his time here, remember he was originally a Gunner, and even though he took over at Sunderland and played for them, I think he would acknowledge his best years were at City.

The man's got a job to do, rather that than listen to some of the shit commentators who absolutely detest us and make no secret of it either. Townsend anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.