Why is Quinn in our Hall of Fame ??

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
But I watched us when Quinn won games for us virtually singlehandedly.
He never shirked a challenge,ran down every ball,and was brave beyond belief in the air.
I don't fucking care what he said today,because when it really mattered he showed his committment and class week in,week out.
Please tell me you get the reason why he is in the Hall Of Fame now,because I am fast losing the will to live here.

hope i'm allowed to agree with this despite having only recently joined this forum - top top bloke, average striker, good goalie, disco pants, 100% effort, great mentor to our youngsters

inhale said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
But I watched us when Quinn won games for us virtually singlehandedly.
He never shirked a challenge,ran down every ball,and was brave beyond belief in the air.
I don't fucking care what he said today,because when it really mattered he showed his committment and class week in,week out.
Please tell me you get the reason why he is in the Hall Of Fame now,because I am fast losing the will to live here.

hope i'm allowed to agree with this despite having only recently joined this forum - top top bloke, average striker, good goalie, disco pants, 100% effort, great mentor to our youngsters

You can agree with me anytime you like mate.
Or disagree - that's what the forum's for.
Enjoy the madness!

Cost us £900,000, 78 goals in 245 appearances in six seasons at his peak, one of the better players to play for us during the bleak years, that's why he's in the hall of fame, he might not be the most pro pundit on city but he's better than listening to jim beglin

He's a sky pundit now.
Says what he sees, city where poor, pool where better. Say what you see.
That's his job .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.