Why is the crowd so quiet

MCFCHOWELL said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Can't really moan at them, same everywhere we go including ourselves. The constant persistent standing will bet you chucked out message all the time, mind you who'd want to stand up in half of Goodisons stands. How they keep passing health and safety is unbelievable.
Totally agree said the same to my lad tried to go for a piss at halftime .that concourse in the main stand was a deathtrap of you had needed to get out quickly
The away end was absolutely hammered about 10 mins before KO, took us ages to get from one side to the other. Then you get to your seat and it's tiny and we're all packed in like sardines. It's definitely up there with one of the worst in the country.
My lad hasn't been to too many away grounds and was in a state of shock sitting on a 1950s wooden seat ,food severed from a tuck shop.bogs smaller than your average pub bog and evertons version of city square a bloke in a portacabin playing music like a DJ at a wedding. He spent most of the afternoon taking photos

mrtwiceaseason said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Totally agree said the same to my lad tried to go for a piss at halftime .that concourse in the main stand was a deathtrap of you had needed to get out quickly
The away end was absolutely hammered about 10 mins before KO, took us ages to get from one side to the other. Then you get to your seat and it's tiny and we're all packed in like sardines. It's definitely up there with one of the worst in the country.
My lad hasn't been to too many away grounds and was in a state of shock sitting on a 1950s wooden seat ,food severed from a tuck shop.bogs smaller than your average pub bog and evertons version of city square a bloke in a portacabin playing music like a DJ at a wedding. He spent most of the afternoon taking photos
It makes you realise even more how lucky we are, with all out facilities and the like. But it also makes you wonder how it's gotten so bad at a few grounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.