Why isn't Adam Johnson starting?

Grand Master Ram Rod

I just don't understand it and I know I'm not the only one, every football fan on the planet can see he should be playing and how he didn't get brought on to run at one of the 36 players Arsenal had booked is amazing.

Plus Milner's got McManaman-syndrome written all over him at the moment. Great debut but done fuck all since and I rated him at Villa.

It's not a dig at Mancini because we're getting points but how better would we be with AJ!!

I don't think he should have started yesterday at all. Bobby got it bang on for me

NewbBlue said:
Milner doesn't seem like a winger to me. Villa fans tell me he's effective in the middle but we're misusing him on the wing.
some Swedish experts had som pretty cool stats, where Milner is the player who have created most goal scoring chances in PL so far this season.

Congratulations Grand Master Ram Rod, yet another terrible thread.

I know you're only joking when you write these topics, because they're so ridiculous that nobody could possibly believe these things.

Sadly, there probably is someone nodding along, agreeing with every topic you make. I hope that they can get all the psychiatric help that they clearly need.

For those of you who agree with the topic of this thread: AJ is not good enough, he might be one day if he works hard.

bluefandk said:
He started against Poznan, and he is imo the type of player who cant play two games in one week.
He played two games last week! so he managed that, but to play 3 games in a week is a bit much, even for our AJ :)

zeven said:
some Swedish experts had som pretty cool stats, where Milner is the player who have created most goal scoring chances in PL so far this season.

It's true, Milner has had one of the best assist rates in the entire league for a while now and is a quality player. Which makes it more puzzling that he is out on the wing when he is best in the middle. It is as if Mancini is obligated to play certain players for various reasons but with Barry out of form, this is surely the opportunity to give Milner a run in the middle and give Johnson or Balotelli the spot freed up out wide, while also keeping Silva on the field. At least against teams we can take it to and beat, maybe the more cynical defensive approach is required in certain games (ie, Chelsea).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.