Why Mark Hughes shouldn't manage again

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Putting together a feature for the Daisy Cutter this weekend about why Mark Hughes should not be allowed anywhere near a dug-out anymore.

If you agree with this - that he is a shit-poor manager of the worst degree - then please feel free to post why below and I'll include them in the article.

He used to chose Ched Evans over Daniel Sturridge.

No medical for RSC.

He thought he was going to get the Chelsea job while he was at Fulham.

He didn't win a game this season despite having a big squad full of quality players.

Josh Blue said:
He used to chose Ched Evans over Daniel Sturridge.

No medical for RSC.

He thought he was going to get the Chelsea job while he was at Fulham.

He didn't win a game this season despite having a big squad full of quality players.

all the above plus

he cannot organise a defensive unit.

he cannot find a way to link defence and attacking play in any formation in his last 3 jobs (QPR, Fulham and city)

when he has money to spend he cannot spend it wisely

1 He's thick
2 He's Welsh
3 He played for the scum
4 He has never achieved anything as a manager leaving clubs much worse off when he leaves
5 In his favour he is good at negotiating pay offs which is handy as I can't see him managing at top level again

Because he surrounds himself with "yes men/taffia" who will never question his decisions, as being associated with him means a big fat paycheck!

No tactical knowledge.
Has no preferred system, and just buys players on past reputations. Thats why qpr can't play together.

Mainly the complete lack of any team structure or organisation and therefore an over reliance on individuals but also his refusal to ever take the blame and his inane press conferences. Obviously, dynamic, ask the right questions, rinse, repeat.

Also Micah Richards in defensive midfield. Ched Evans. Sylvinho vs Lennon. An obsession with RSC, £18m!

Edit:

Stronger in the second half of the season, well fucking good as we're in the relgation zone at Christmas. Constant reminders of how he's changed the club from top to bottom (he may well have done but you're still serving up shite).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.