Why Moyes & Everton have us over a barrel...

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Without the last sentence , I may have held my hands up , but it's so typical of mooner members to feel they need to resort to abuse .
What a dick you are m8 .

Ah, the ironing !
;o)

I will alert the press cos im getting board. :)

The only reason they don't wanna deal is because of Jagielka once he is back and fit go back in Jan window he will come simples. Stupid thing is Lescott has been unsettled by Evertons decision to go public with the interest, City hadn't mentioned anything till Everton did.

barrelmanblogcopy.jpg

He knows what he can do with his fucking barrel!

Bonol said:
At the moment defensively we are no better than last year, judging us on pre-season form. So without rapid improve defensively, we will not finish top 4. The defensive transfers should of been first on the list, not an afterthought.

Yeah because it's not like we've got another 20 days of the window left, or that we've not signed ANY defenders yet is it?

Honestly YCMIU...

Darker shade of Blue said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I think you have taken my quote out of context as it was in relation to the attendance's for next season and not the final league position, for me the final league position is impossible to predict at this moment we could be 10th due to the team not geling then again we could win the title if it all goes perfect and tit's up for the top 4.

Oh yes excuse me I didn't realise I was posting on a fucking English Grammar forum I thought it was a City forum, and it's about time you fucking realised it you arrogant, egotistical, bin dipping shite!

Without the last sentence , I may have held my hands up , but it's so typical of mooner members to feel they need to resort to abuse .
What a dick you are m8 .
Ah I see it now you're allowed to throw abuse around left, right and centre but when some goes your way you have to have a moan and cry about it, I was justified in what I said and I stand by it as it is an accurate portrayal of how you bahave while on our forum.

hi
so im an everton fan,(no abuse please) ive been having a quick read of some of your post!
and i do think some of you have it spot on, JL will go but our main prob is if he goes now we only have yobo left and hes going to african nations in oct/nov (i think) we played phil nev CB on friday so if thats moyes plan if he does go i dont know, nobody wants to lose one of there better players but he is replaceable, unlike cahill or arteta!
bring on the abuse lol

jamesefc said:
hi
so im an everton fan,(no abuse please) ive been having a quick read of some of your post!
and i do think some of you have it spot on, JL will go but our main prob is if he goes now we only have yobo left and hes going to african nations in oct/nov (i think) we played phil nev CB on friday so if thats moyes plan if he does go i dont know, nobody wants to lose one of there better players but he is replaceable, unlike cahill or arteta!
bring on the abuse lol

No abuse mate - sensible post - welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.