Why not play Caciedo?

robsta said:
Felt a bit sorry for Caciedo the other night. I got a seat right behind the dugout and he eemed like no one spoke to him all night. Looked like a lost soul who longed for being back home.

I'd quite happily take £15k a week and have none of my workmates talk 2 me ;-)(all my work mates are villa,stoke and wolves numpties though)

staffs_blue said:
robsta said:
Felt a bit sorry for Caciedo the other night. I got a seat right behind the dugout and he eemed like no one spoke to him all night. Looked like a lost soul who longed for being back home.

I'd quite happily take £15k a week and have none of my workmates talk 2 me ;-)(all my work mates are villa,stoke and wolves numpties though)
Yeah, fair point. Why would I ever feel sorry for a footballer on those sort of wages. Glad they ignored the f&*$er now. But then the ones who ignored him are on even more. B&@*ards !

Why not. He can't do any worse than the strikers who have played so far.We're willing to give Jo and others games to adapt to preimership but not him. He's strong and can score goals. I've seen him score for national team. I think Jo could probably benefir from a strong striker alongside him to take the burden off him. Maybe we would then see the best of Jo!

caicedo is crap, end of. he may score for the national team but plenty of championship players score for their national teams. shall we sign them as well? i feel sorry for him because hes not good enough and clearly out of his depth but hes nowhere near good enough to play in the premiership nevermind for us.

phil58 said:
Why not. He can't do any worse than the strikers who have played so far.We're willing to give Jo and others games to adapt to preimership but not him. He's strong and can score goals. I've seen him score for national team. I think Jo could probably benefir from a strong striker alongside him to take the burden off him. Maybe we would then see the best of Jo!

your name isnt Felipe is it phil58.? your english is excellent.;-)

I still think Caicdeo has a future in football, but I can see us letting him go, and him coming back to haunt us.
I would have liked Hughes to give him a run out in last nights game as Sturridge was awful.

Phil and Studge are more or less the same age and Sturridge has had more game time than Caicedo, yet Caicdeo is shit. We cannot criticise the mighty Daniel Sturridge in some fans' eyes. I think Evans is the better striker of the two, but I want to see more of Caicedo, preferably in a front two. The only time he's played up top with another striker, is against Midgetland with Sturridge, and on that night, they both played as bad/good, as each other, yet Caicedo was the shit one, and Sturridge was showing his class yet again. I think it will take time for him to settle, and not playing at all doesn't help. Sven didn't play £5m for him for nothing, he's obviously a good player, but it seems to be the case that some people can't give players more than 5 games to prove themselves, unless it's Sturridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.