Why not play Caciedo?

staffs_blue said:
phil58 said:
Why not. He can't do any worse than the strikers who have played so far.We're willing to give Jo and others games to adapt to preimership but not him. He's strong and can score goals. I've seen him score for national team. I think Jo could probably benefir from a strong striker alongside him to take the burden off him. Maybe we would then see the best of Jo!

your name isnt Felipe is it phil58.? your english is excellent.;-)
Si, obragado!

der-bomber said:
..aye, and if those two numpties were ever paired up top together ,we would get overrun in midfield.
Aye your probably right. Still they could try them against a lower division team, like Forest in cup

felixbg said:
just a really really really bad version of mpenza (who can i just say was a lot better than jo or benji have done so far)
i agree. dont think we have had a better striker than mpenza since he left, still hoping jo will turn good tho.

ste_jones said:
felixbg said:
just a really really really bad version of mpenza (who can i just say was a lot better than jo or benji have done so far)
i agree. dont think we have had a better striker than mpenza since he left, still hoping jo will turn good tho.

yep ... he was slow as, but he finsihed well and held the ball up brilliantly which brought elano and our midfield right into the game ... not a brilliant player, but he worked well with our stupid 1 up front system

It's a big problem at the moment, I'm all for trying him but I don't think he's better than what we have. Benjani has proven himself in the premiership but he's crap for us. Has to be time for either him or Jo to do something brilliant tomorrow though. :D

pee dubya said:
I'd send him out on loan aswell, see how he does when he actually get's a game at a club where people don't write you off after about 90 minutes on the pitch.

Everton are looking for strikers at the moment, maybe a loan spell there will do him (and maybe City) some good. Then again he would probably score a hat trick against us knowing our luck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.