why pellegrini

At Real Madrid he didn't have support he needed. He did well for Malaga. He seems like a respected coach. Besides I think Tixi Begiristain had something to do with this pick.

I will be sad to see Mancini go, on a sentimental level, but I am excited about the arrival of the new manager and the needed changes to our system of play.

noise said:
At Real Madrid he didn't have support he needed. He did well for Malaga. He seems like a respected coach. Besides I think Tixi Begiristain had something to do with this pick.

I will be sad to see Mancini go, on a sentimental level, but I am excited about the arrival of the new manager and the needed changes to our system of play.

I'd like to see Klopp at City, mainly due to him still being young and he has already built a great side at Dortmund and despite selling there better players for the last two years they are still challenging, and he now has a Champions League final. Being beaten by Bayern to the league isn't too bad with the money they throw about, and the pull of them in Germany.

Heyncks would be a great choice because he is out of work at the end of this season and if it's true we only need a stopgap for a couple of years then he would be at least as good, if not better choice than Pellegrini.

De Boer and Laudrup, or even Martinez might also be good choices for future managers if those others mentioned can't be brought to the Etihad.

We have to change our tactics and have some more modern and progressive ideas about how to play football at our club. We have come a long way in a short time, and with Fergie retiring now is the time to dominate in England. Chelsea will strengthen and if we had improved the squad last season then we could have wrapped up back to back titles this year. Now we have another chance to improve by the same amount again next season. Mistakes were made with Hughes, but our owners stood by him for nearly eighteen months, the press didn't want a change but it has proved to have been required. A replacement for Mancini has been in the press all season, our owners have let him see out the season and the new man will hopefully improve the players again. Spanish and German football is the most tactical at the moment. Barca have dominated Europe recently, and now it could be Bayern's spell at the top. With a new coach we can hopefully learn something new at the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/5cbe5aaa-0ed1-4d16-9a0c-29958225da31/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/5cbe ... ce=twitter</a>

Everyone who has commented who know him, spanish journos mainly have nothing but good things to say about him for a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.