why pellegrini

If Pellegrini is really that good then he will want to win a major league title and maybe the Champions League before he is too old. If he comes to us I believe it's because he is being told that we will back him 100% financially to achieve this. 100m spent wisely improving our squad could make it scary good.... But only if the system of play is effective.

Can't wait.

One thing that he said in the tactical video that i believe we fans need to take in was. during the week the manager influense 95 per cent of whats going on but under matches the manager only influence 5 per cent and the players 95 per cent.

This i agree with, something that could do alot in the match day threads if everyone agreed with

From 1.30am last night on Talkshite a Spanish Football expert gives a great insight into Pellegrini, his methods and how he is as a person...... and slags off all the British press....cannot add a link from USA .....

He said did the press question whether Pep could speak German when he took the Bayern job.....he said the British press are a complete and utter joke.....lol

Ryinho said:
I've had enough of people moping over Mancini, the disrespect shown on pellegrini is almost shocking calling him a juande Ramos is stupid because manuel is on a another planet. I've just got in from work and was speaking to mate who works there he is a massive Malaga fan. He gutted about losing pellegrini he said without him Malaga would of finished lower half of the table he said he overachieved with Malaga and everything which has gone on. He think pellegrini is a quality manager and shouldn't of been sacked by Real Madrid but it Madrid what do you expect, he said if he had it own way at Madrid he would of won the league with them no doubt. Pellegrini is a top class manager people need to see this forget trophies what he has done at clubs he been at is fantastic, he would of Walked the league with Real if Barca didn't have the best squad ever. Pep Guardiola looks up to pellegrini and a lot of what you seen of his Barca side is based on pellegrini

"Have".

Daz_Blue said:
From 1.30am last night on Talkshite a Spanish Football expert gives a great insight into Pellegrini, his methods and how he is as a person...... and slags off all the British press....cannot add a link from USA .....

He said did the press question whether Pep could speak German when he took the Bayern job.....he said the British press are a complete and utter joke.....lol

It's Graham Hunter and it's well worth a listen. Really excited about Pellegrini coming to City.

Here you go.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/ex...anuel-pellegrinis-move-manchester-city-197621

dave_blue12 said:
Daz_Blue said:

It's Graham Hunter and it's well worth a listen. Really excited about Pellegrini coming to City.

Here you go.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/ex...anuel-pellegrinis-move-manchester-city-197621
Thank you for the link! I had hoped to get a chance to listen to this.

“Aesthetics are important,” he stresses. “People want to be entertained and the coach has a responsibility for that. Fans come to see things they are not capable of doing.

“My teams have great movement, they use the ball and we always try to win, never to draw. We don’t focus on opponents but on ourselves. I’m also sure that playing beautiful football makes it more likely you’ll win.”
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/pellegrini-entertain-you-man-tipped-3815948

This alone is enough for me to want to get behind Pellegrini! My issue with Chelsea under Mourinho is they weren't entertaining enough. Too many scrappy 1-0 wins. Now the same for City under Mancini. With the exception of the odd performance such as the 6-1, we haven't been attacking enough. I'm hopeful that is about to change.

BlueBas said:
“Aesthetics are important,” he stresses. “People want to be entertained and the coach has a responsibility for that. Fans come to see things they are not capable of doing.

“My teams have great movement, they use the ball and we always try to win, never to draw. We don’t focus on opponents but on ourselves. I’m also sure that playing beautiful football makes it more likely you’ll win.”
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/pellegrini-entertain-you-man-tipped-3815948

This alone is enough for me to want to get behind Pellegrini! My issue with Chelsea under Mourinho is they weren't entertaining enough. Too many scrappy 1-0 wins. Now the same for City under Mancini. With the exception of the odd performance such as the 6-1, we haven't been attacking enough. I'm hopeful that is about to change.

Great read! He likes attacking football

Now watch the bitter rags in the comments. L to the ol.

We sign the engineer, you sign gollum

Love Pellegrini's quotes, “I’m not obsessed by football,” he states. “The manager who just knows about football is lacking." The Oscar Wilde of the Premier League! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.