why pellegrini

marco said:
just been reading through this thread and out of curiosity if it was a choice of two pellegrini or moyes who would you have?
Tough question. I think United will win the league under Moyes but i don't know how they'd do in Europe under him.

If i had to give an answer from the two i'd say Pellegrini, just.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
LoveCity said:
^ Yes. Win rate goes up when at top club. Pellegrini's win rate at Real Madrid is the most relevant, just as Mancini's at Inter was when we appointed him. Everything else is overachieving with small clubs on small budgets. The Villarreal story was phenomenal.

I had no idea he was the one that coached that team. they where fukin fantastic.
They were okay. Didn't even win a Copa del Rey or owt though.

One of the reasons why Manuel Pellegrini shouldn't be appointed is that of his age we need a good young manager. in the calibre of Jurgen Klopp from Borussia Dortmund. this guy has done a wonderful job of managing the German Club, would he come there is no harm in asking if we can speak to the guy.

marco said:
just been reading through this thread and out of curiosity if it was a choice of two pellegrini or moyes who would you have?

They've managed against each other in the CL qualifiers a few seasons ago. Villareal knocked Everton out of the competition.

Moyes will probably turn out to be an excellent choice (though I hope not), but Pellegrini is an excellent tactician, team-player and a class act in general. Now let's see if he's really coming to the Etihad.

ok so pellegrini wins hands down over the small amout of votes on here infact he's won by 100%, i'd go further and say he's better than rodgers but in the same bracket as wenger and avb but not as good as JM so we will have the joint 2nd best manager in the premiership with more funds available than anyone, me for one will be looking forward to a more cavalier approch to our forward line 'i think he'l do the business'

marco said:
ok so pellegrini wins hands down over the small amout of votes on here infact he's won by 100%, i'd go further and say he's better than rodgers but in the same bracket as wenger and avb but not as good as JM so we will have the joint 2nd best manager in the premiership with more funds available than anyone, me for one will be looking forward to a more cavalier approch to our forward line 'i think he'l do the business'
Don't sell him too short. Could Wenger or AVB take Villarreal or Malaga within 1 game of a Champions League final? Malaga took Dortmund to the wire and we saw what they did to RM. And when at Real Madrid he had the highest win % ever and highest points ever, they just happen to be up against the greatest football team in possibly history. Malaga didn't necessarily have the depth needed to compete for a whole season, but what Pellegrini can do game by game seems pretty solid. I loved Mancini but what's done is done and I would be lying if I wasn't somewhat excited about Pellegrini.

marco said:
Hahaha my word. I kind of doubt anyone outside England would want Moyes. Or actually knows who he is and what he has done to get better job

unlikelyfan19 said:
marco said:
Don't sell him too short. Could Wenger or AVB take Villarreal or Malaga within 1 game of a Champions League final? Malaga took Dortmund to the wire and we saw what they did to RM. And when at Real Madrid he had the highest win % ever and highest points ever, they just happen to be up against the greatest football team in possibly history. Malaga didn't necessarily have the depth needed to compete for a whole season, but what Pellegrini can do game by game seems pretty solid. I loved Mancini but what's done is done and I would be lying if I wasn't somewhat excited about Pellegrini.

Forget Madrid, we saw what Dortmund did to US over two legs. Look at that fucking Malaga team sheet, it's truly remarkable that they were toe to toe with a Dortmund team that completely dismantled us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.