why pellegrini

I just hope he starts the English lessons quickly (if he hasn't already). The sooner he's able to speak the language the better.

Cheesy said:
I just hope he starts the English lessons quickly (if he hasn't already). The sooner he's able to speak the language the better.

img_15604_its-a-running-gag.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
We have bought ourselves as much time as needed now and no announcement on Pellegrini will be made until the Spanish season is over.

Bang on re the first part, mate.

Not so certain Pellegrini is the shoe-in people are now claiming.

Frank De Boer 130/1 Worth a tenner TH ?

mac said:
Cheesy said:

Bloody hell cheesy there can't be many left o reel in.lol

I bet there's a couple more who hit "Quote" to inform me of my error ;-)

Cheesy said:
mac said:
Cheesy said:

Bloody hell cheesy there can't be many left o reel in.lol

I bet there's a couple more who hit "Quote" to inform me of my error ;-)
you shouldn't believe all you hear on Youtube

bluedan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
We have bought ourselves as much time as needed now and no announcement on Pellegrini will be made until the Spanish season is over.

Frank De Boer 130/1 Worth a tenner TH ?

I don't think so, bud.

And no, I won't stand that bet;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:

Just seen Billy's post on Klopp and PB intimating that we may have gone cold on Pellegrini.

Interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.