why pellegrini

johnmc said:
Matt the Giant said:
johnmc said:
Inside La liga have tweeted he has reached an agreement to terminate his contract. Not sure how reliable.

@InsideLaLiga: BREAKING: Manuel Pellegrini has reached an agreement to terminate his contract with #Malaga at the end of the season. (@partidodelas12)

-- Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 pm --

@InsideLaLiga: Pellegrini will still owe €4 million per his release clause, which could be picked up by his next employer. #MalagaCF

-- Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 pm --

@InsideLaLiga: ISCO will reportedly be joining Pellegrini as both are set to join Manchester City.

Yes please!!

How reliable is the source John?

No idea!!

Ah well, thanks for letting us know, and here's to hope!

Malaga Pellegrini and agree to terminate the contract when the season ends

Pellegrini coach of Malaga (Reuters)
Wednesday 15/05/2013
As he told Joseba Larranaga in "The Party of the 12" , Chile has agreed to a contract after this season and could join Manchester City and Isco be starting next July 1.
[+] [-]
As he told Joseba Larranaga in "The Party of the 12 ', Manuel Pellegrini and Malaga have agreed to terminate his contract when this season ends . The Chilean, it sounds to fill the bench for Manchester City after Mancini's ouster, will be free on June 30.

Pellegrini had one year contract with the Andalusian club, with a clause of € 4 million, but the team's situation has brought the two sides agreed to end his contract this season.

Directed by the Chilean coach could reach the young star City Malaga Isco , who renewed this season but could go to solve the economic problems of the club. The player renewed until 2016 and got his buyout clause increased from 21 to 35 million euros.

hooray

Welcome Mr Pellegrini.

A new,exciting beginning that I honestly believe will lead to a very successful future.

Good hopefully we can get some note confirmations of this out of Spain in the coming days. They have much more leaks on their end so hopefully this turns out to be reliable

FantasyIreland said:
Welcome Mr Pellegrini.

A new,exciting beginning that I honestly believe will lead to a very successful future.

Based on what? All I can think of at the moment is the new Juande Ramos, except he's not as successful.

wayne71 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Welcome Mr Pellegrini.

Based on what? All I can think of at the moment is the new Juande Ramos, except he's not as successful.
You remember the Yellow Submarine?

I've had enough of people moping over Mancini, the disrespect shown on pellegrini is almost shocking calling him a juande Ramos is stupid because manuel is on a another planet. I've just got in from work and was speaking to mate who works there he is a massive Malaga fan. He gutted about losing pellegrini he said without him Malaga would of finished lower half of the table he said he overachieved with Malaga and everything which has gone on. He think pellegrini is a quality manager and shouldn't of been sacked by Real Madrid but it Madrid what do you expect, he said if he had it own way at Madrid he would of won the league with them no doubt. Pellegrini is a top class manager people need to see this forget trophies what he has done at clubs he been at is fantastic, he would of Walked the league with Real if Barca didn't have the best squad ever. Pep Guardiola looks up to pellegrini and a lot of what you seen of his Barca side is based on pellegrini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.