why pellegrini

raininspain said:
jrb said:
I'm sure most of you have heard the said story. Friday, money piling on Pellegrini from Chile. Picked up upon by those who are ITK over here and replicated. Then the news broke. Odds slashed even before that happened.

Being ITK myself (over here in Spain), I had 200 euros on Pellegrini's appointment two months ago, at 12 to 1.

If he doesn't sign now I'll be gutted!

I hope you get your reward as for the doubters of pelligrini, the 2 biggest sides in Spain have had and want him ,yes it is a gamble but if it is pelligrini then I will be v happy.estrella damn on you

if it's not Pellegrini who everyone on earth is pretty positive it is, it'd probably be Rafa.

Inside La liga have tweeted he has reached an agreement to terminate his contract. Not sure how reliable.

@InsideLaLiga: BREAKING: Manuel Pellegrini has reached an agreement to terminate his contract with #Malaga at the end of the season. (@partidodelas12)

-- Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 pm --

@InsideLaLiga: Pellegrini will still owe €4 million per his release clause, which could be picked up by his next employer. #MalagaCF<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 pm --<br /><br />@InsideLaLiga: ISCO will reportedly be joining Pellegrini as both are set to join Manchester City.

johnmc said:
Inside La liga have tweeted he has reached an agreement to terminate his contract. Not sure how reliable.

@InsideLaLiga: BREAKING: Manuel Pellegrini has reached an agreement to terminate his contract with #Malaga at the end of the season. (@partidodelas12)

@InsideLaLiga: Pellegrini will still owe €4 million per his release clause, which could be picked up by his next employer. #MalagaCF

-- Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 pm --

@InsideLaLiga: ISCO will reportedly be joining Pellegrini as both are set to join Manchester City.
heavy hearts in the Cabal drawing rooms

johnmc said:

@InsideLaLiga: Pellegrini will still owe €4 million per his release clause, which could be picked up by his next employer. #MalagaCF

@InsideLaLiga: ISCO will reportedly be joining Pellegrini as both are set to join Manchester City.

Yes please!!

How reliable is the source John?

Matt the Giant said:
johnmc said:

Yes please!!

No idea!!

johnmc said:
Matt the Giant said:
johnmc said:

Yes please!!

No idea!!

I remember you being seriously itk in the past mate, you heard anything from your sources?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.