Why so many 3pm games?

From what I have read and heard is in the next couple of years Sky will lose the major part of the TV rights to a major internet company, Kick-off times will be all over the place and even late Sunday night games will happen and 3pm Kick-offs will be a thing of the past
I’d organise a mass walk out when the clock hits 1minute if they started doing Sunday night games.

Leave a big banner with two fingers stuck up across the stand:

IMG_4518.jpeg
‘FOOTBALL IS THE THING THAT WE ALL LIVE FOR, SATURDAY’S THE DAY WE PLAY THE GAME’

I always loved the build up to 3pm Saturdays.
My routine is the same for every Saturday game regardless of the kick off time. The only difference is, the later the KO time, the longer I’ve been in the pub before getting to the ground.

From what I have read and heard is in the next couple of years Sky will lose the major part of the TV rights to a major internet company, Kick-off times will be all over the place and even late Sunday night games will happen and 3pm Kick-offs will be a thing of the past

Sounds good to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.