Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Durham on talkshite now, Mancini must go now hes undoing all the good work he did last year

blue underpants said:
Adrian Durham on talkshite now, Mancini must go now hes undoing all the good work he did last year

Gough thinks every City player is on £250k a week. Clicky off.

FantasyIreland said:
blue underpants said:

Do you think otherwise?

Anyone with half a brain cell would think otherwise. Even the vast majority of those wanting Mancini out think it's best to wait until the end of the season.

FantasyIreland said:
blue underpants said:

Do you think otherwise?
Yes, we cannot keep on changing managers every two years, but i was pissed off with his starting eleven yesterday<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:

Gough thinks every City player is on £250k a week. Clicky off.
Im gonna listen to this to hear if Gough really is as thick as iv been told he is

jay_mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
blue underpants said:

Do you think otherwise?

Anyone with half a brain cell would think otherwise. Even the vast majority of those wanting Mancini out think it's best to wait until the end of the season.

What is waiting till the end of the season going to achieve?

John.des said:
Well Pep likes to play with creative midfielders yes, but look at Barca how they used to press their opponent high up the pitch. That is vwhere Barca defending starts with Messi, Villa, Sanchez, Iniesta pressing the defenders as soon as they lose the ball...

If Nasri/Balo would do that kind of lazy nothing sometimes he does under Mancini then Pep would fuck him out of the club.

He even put Yaya on the bench for a more disciplined Busquets.
Busquets is a better holding player than Yaya. Yaya has to contend with Xavi and Iniesta for a place.

I can see why Pep didn't choose him on that basis, his wages were a key too.

FantasyIreland said:
jay_mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Do you think otherwise?

What is waiting till the end of the season going to achieve?

I think we have to wait for the reaction to yesterday, its going to tell us and the owners a lot about Roberto. If its the same limp slow paced stuff then there is real cause for concern but I'm hoping we see exactly the opposite, the team finally starting to play to its potential again (which it has only done in fits and starts for a long time).

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
To put it all on one person is bollocks IMO, it was a collective failure.

It's not bollocks, it's why managers are employed. To be responsible for the collective.

So you're saying that the players shouldn't shoulder any responsibility for our failures in Europe.

Like I said, bollocks.

I'd love the above to be the case mate,however,something appears to be missing and i don't think Mancini can supply it.

He can start,and will do himself no harm,by picking the best available 'team' on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.