Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the management need to make a call at the end of the season.

These are really hard decisions to make. The team are just not performing to their abilities. I still don't feel he has grasped systems that work best in England. It's so frustrating that we have no Plan B, no pace & width when it's crying out for it.

Teams have sussed us out - We play narrow - they keep people wide, press and counter down the flanks -

I don't prescribe to sacking mid season - Would be happy to see him go at the end of the season as long as we have Jose, Klopp or Pep to replace him

mancity1 said:
After Sunday its the most pressure he has been under since his tenure started.

You only replace a manager if its obvious to all and sundry you cannot obtain the level you have to get to under him.

We will learn a bit more about RM and the team on Saturday.
Not beating Ajax over 2 legs told me what I needed to know. Losing to the rags dust hurt because we were better team but again we have points to prove it.

I just look at our team and how we have little chemistry and yet Mancini has been here in the time Chelsea have had 4 bosses and Tottenham 2. We have an imbalanced side, and that's not on. We don't even have the players in positions to balance it up imo and rely on yet more acquisitions.

I want to see him succeed but I also want City to be successful. My loyalty is with the club not just the manager. Whatever happens has been done so by people who knows what's going on and are accomplished. If they see fit to change and go for Pep then so be it.

Imo we will be better for it but I will defo well up seeing Mancini go. Whatever happens in the future he has put in foundations for the future and will be remembered as the man that made City victorious after all that time.

crystal_mais said:
Teams have sussed us out - We play narrow - they keep people wide, press and counter down the flanks -

24 points from 10 matches before the derby, that works out to 91 points a year. And we could easily have beaten United yesterday, if teams have sussed us it hasn't been very effective.

BillyShears said:
NipHolmes said:
BillyShears said:
Now that is nailed on. Pep to Germany as about as likely as Mourinho to Paris. Leverage, and very transparent leverage at that.

I've got to be convinced that its a proper option.

Country with a tongue not spoken in Spain. Few Spanish players in league and team. A league thats on the up but 3rd behind La Liga and Premier League in both talent and money.

Him and Mourinho are both coming here. I make United faves for Jose and us for Pep. I predicted RDM going from Chelsea and I think the premature nature of sacking has hindered them. Nothings set obviously and its conjecture but common sense is needed to draw a proper opinion and prediction.

Agree, I said as much earlier in this thread I believe. For my money, Mourinho and Pep will be in charge of the two Manchester clubs next season ... it's anyone's guess as to who takes who though. I think it's just as feasible that we end up with Mourinho whilst Pep goes to United.

We would do well with either. I just believe Alex will want Jose and our board will want a familiar trusted face in Pep. We will go forward with either. Pep is better for academy and uniform playing style imo. He'd attract youth from Barca too and also retain a clean image for us as a club.

One thing that worries me is his defensive strategy. Barca are poor at th back ad its cost them. Thank God we have a solid backline and promising youth coming through. Couldn't be doing with Adriano playing at the back.

I have supported Mancini more than most but in my eyes the early exits from the cups are only so acceptable if we win the league. If we are trophyless at the end of the season I have no doubts he will be replaced.

To choose Balo over Tevez in a derby match, taking into consideration Balo poor performance so far is something that can not be understood and absorbed and and a proof that Mancini is not good enough to take City to a higher level.

Millennium said:
To choose Balo over Tevez in a derby match, taking into consideration Balo poor performance so far is something that can not be understood and absorbed and and a proof that Mancini is not good enough to take City to a higher level.

Rubbish. He has a good squad and choose most of the players to perform well in big games. Mario has put in two fantastic performances against United in his time here and was actually half decent yesterday.

The way the whole team played for half an hour in the first half was a poorer reflection of Mancini tbh.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
moomba said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
But we have failed miserably in the champions league which was no-one else's fault except Bobby's tactical failings.

Bollocks IMO.

What so switching to 3 at the back against Real Madrid did us loads of bloody favours didn't it eh. Thats not bollocks IMO

Not too many at the club can be absolved of responsibility for our champions league campaign, maybe Hart played up to the standards we should be expecting. To put it all on one person is bollocks IMO, it was a collective failure.

Team selection was great but Mario wasn't doing that bad as many make out. What I found worrying is Nasri not being subbed. He had about 15 mins of decent play but was turd other than that.

NipHolmes said:
We would do well with either. I just believe Alex will want Jose and our board will want a familiar trusted face in Pep. We will go forward with either. Pep is better for academy and uniform playing style imo. He'd attract youth from Barca too and also retain a clean image for us as a club.

One thing that worries me is his defensive strategy. Barca are poor at th back ad its cost them. Thank God we have a solid backline and promising youth coming through. Couldn't be doing with Adriano playing at the back.

I think both men would represent an upgrade on Mancini, and that's all that matters to me at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.