Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll support Mancini until the point when the owners decide it is time to change, or if he leaves on his own volition.

I'm all for debating his decisions, his tactics, his formations and his all-round ability but to actively call for his head and wish him gone seems very counter-productive for me.

Rammy Blue said:
I wish I had a pair of moomba's blue tinted glasses.

Why is it that people can't accept that others can have different opinions on a matter without having a bias or being unrealistic or having blue tinted glasses.

I think it's too early to write off our season, I think judgement on the manager shouldn't take place after 16 games of a season when we haven't been nearly as bad as people have been making out, just as I think 16 games would be too early to make a judgement if things were going much better. I've said that ultimately the manager will be held responsible for our performances, and that we should have an expectation that performances will improve. I've also said in other threads that failure in Europe next season will be the end of Mancini regardless of how we go in the league.

I'm not sure how that indicates I'm wearing blue tinted glasses. Or is it just easier to try and take the piss than debate the topic?

The Future's Blue said:
I'll support Mancini until the point when the owners decide it is time to change, or if he leaves on his own volition.

I'm all for debating his decisions, his tactics, his formations and his all-round ability but to actively call for his head and wish him gone seems very counter-productive for me.
I'd go as far to say "stupid".

I think it's good to discuss where a manager or player is going wrong, or not doing things right, but the reaction to that should be "he needs to do xxx to improve on that" NOT "I want him out, had enough now, I want to suck the sweat from the arse crack of a contemptible wanker of a human being who I want to manage us next".

Plus right now, I don't think Roberto is doing anything particularly wrong; I just thing our strikers couldn't finish a girl off with a Hitachi body massager at the moment and that is the only reason we're not doing as well as we "should".

Not the new Spanish officials gave 5 year contract to Mancini but surely Khaldoon did or his men. And the same ones hired the Spanish guys.

Yeah it's maybe not like Mancini would get his wage for 5 full years in one lump sum if he is fired but still there is a reason it is 5 year and not 4 year or 3 year.

Khaldoon and co. knew exactly they are looking for new CEO/technical director wen they were talking about Mancini's contract.

I am not saying Mancini's 5 year contract will save him but the ones who gave him this contract made a big mistake or his agent is Agent Magic.

Mancini is the owners' first manager they hired him not like Sparky, and he iproved the team in the league every year: 5th place, 3rd place, 1 st place.

CL was horrible but Mancini asked players in the summer he ended up with Sinclair and co. Even if they will become useful they are not the players that will win you CL.

But in group of death like we had every big coach could fail.

Mancini is probably better to win the league to save his job but it will be a strange thing if he gets the axe.

If he goes then Pep comes in and next year if he wins nothing he has to go as well then and we are where Chelsea basically. Players would get then big power and could decide their manager's fate even easier then ever.

Dont know what's the best solution.

oppa gangnam style said:
Not the new Spanish officials gave 5 year contract to Mancini but surely Khaldoon did or his men. And the same ones hired the Spanish guys.

Yeah it's maybe not like Mancini would get his wage for 5 full years in one lump sum if he is fired but still there is a reason it is 5 year and not 4 year or 3 year.

Khaldoon and co. knew exactly they are looking for new CEO/technical director wen they were talking about Mancini's contract.

I am not saying Mancini's 5 year contract will save him but the ones who gave him this contract made a big mistake or his agent is Agent Magic.

Mancini is the owners' first manager they hired him not like Sparky, and he iproved the team in the league every year: 5th place, 3rd place, 1 st place.

CL was horrible but Mancini asked players in the summer he ended up with Sinclair and co. Even if they will become useful they are not the players that will win you CL.

Mancini is probably better to win the league to save his job but it will be a strange thing if he gets the axe.

If he goes then Pep comes in and next year if he wins nothing he has to go as well then and we are where Chelsea basically. Players would get then big power and could decide their manager's fate even easier then ever.

I don't think Roberto's five year contract is/was a mistake as I think the owner/too ranking club officials want Roberto long term.

Also if Pep came in and won nothing he would not have to go as well, at all. Again, he would just need more time to get things right.

Mancini is not the best football manager in the world. Let's get over it.

Neither is Ferguson, the man who blew an 8 point lead with 6 games to go. Did they sack him?

Maybe people think because we are so rich that we automatically should have the best manager.

Many more illustrious clubs than us including Arsenal, Bayern, Juventus, Liverpool, Milan, Barca are struggling along without the services of Mourinho.

How do they do it? I have no idea. But we may have to get used to it.

oppa gangnam style said:

A change of username?

robbieh said:
Mancini is not the best football manager in the world. Let's get over it.

Neither is Ferguson, the man who blew an 8 point lead with 6 games to go. Did they sack him?

Maybe people think because we are so rich that we automatically should have the best manager.

Many more illustrious clubs than us including Arsenal, Bayern, Juventus, Liverpool, Milan, Barca are struggling along without the services of Mourinho.

How do they do it? I have no idea. But we may have to get used to it.

Anyone can manage Barca because the team basically picks itself. Milan are struggling, Juve are always chopping and changing managers. Bayern are the same. Arsenal have won fuck all in 7 years, Liverpool have had 3 managers in the last 4 years and don't even qualify for the CL.

The reason why I want Mancini to go is because I believe he has taken us as far as he can go. Whether it was him, Marwood or Khaldoon who failed to buy our number 1 targets, we now have a weaker squad than at the end of last season.

Unfortunately the manager has to take the hit for that.

Caveman said:
oppa gangnam style said:

I don't think Roberto's five year contract is/was a mistake as I think the owner/too ranking club officials want Roberto long term.

Also if Pep came in and won nothing he would not have to go as well, at all. Again, he would just need more time to get things right.

Well 5 year contract was a mistake if he will be fired this season. it is like we give you 5 more year but one bad season and it is over so basically we give you an "ultimatum".

If Pep would win nothing well imagine what would happen. Now we think he would improve us immediately in Cl too but you never know.

Still I think Bayern/Chelsea can be a little bit closer to Pep.
If they would hire these ex-Barca officials it would be certain that he goes there.
We hired ex-Barca officials but it is far from guaranteed he comes here. He doesnt even know will we fire Mancni or not while Chelsea will fire Brenítez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.