Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:
2 football fans should be judged on what they sa rather than what job or club they support. Hardly rags taking the mick are they. Both were gutted to see United win the title as much as we were.

I don't expect anybody to hold much stock in what they're saying, I just posted what they said. That's all. In reply to TCM. Look at the shit we give Rodgers on here and his 3 envelopes bollocks. We judge other managers so why aren't other fans allowed to judge our manager.

-- Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:09 pm --

Say Bobs not doing a good job but see that their best player is vital to them progressing as a club. Hardly madness is it.

It's irrelevant what their clubs doing, they gave a view on our club and that's all that bothers me. Their views can be considered right or wrong but it's an opinion and imo opinions away from the club as long as constructive are welcome. It's the money bags City shit I hate.

Well i've just asked a Liverpool fan, Arsenal fan and Rag who are in the office and they can't believe this debate is even going on.

They all agree he's done a good job in a short period of time in turning round a team from 6th to winning and challenging for major honours, granted he needs to do better in europe but they all said no English side would have gotten out of this years group.

I agree with that too.

I do think others would have done better v Ajax though.

He's guided a team from 6th to the top with a lot of help though lets face it. He's lead the transition well but our spine is undoubtedly the envy of the league.

Your colleagues opinions are worth just as much as mine, in or out, whatever. Just good to hear views of people not biased by City loyalty.

This what i don't get, you say we should be doing so much better against Ajax, a team that went and won at sold trafford last season btw, then in the next breath want De Boer because of the wonderful job he's doing at Ajax.

Which is it, a good Ajax side or a poor one?

DD said:
Serious question. Does anyone know a fan of any other club in the top six who would want Roberto Mancini as their manager if theirs left this summer?

Have a look on their forums. It makes for painful reading. I don't know whether it's because of paper talk or whether they simply don't rate but seriously his stock is far lower than on here. I'm not saying that as an 'outer', just stating what I've read when I've popped on (have in mind I've only been on Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs pages.) and I'd expect nothing nice from the rags. Spurs are the biggest haters which shocked me as I thought arsenal would be. Whilst Arsenal can be excused for us buying players, Spurs is just plain resentment and envy.

sjk2008 said:
Here's a question for both the inners and the outers that I'm genuinely keen to hear:

If Mancini remains in charge for next season and he goes onto win the Premier League but, once more, falls at the group stages of the Champions League (forgetting who City get drawn with), do you believe he should remain in charge for the following season?

If we don't get out of the group stages next year that will be the end of him here - he won't be given the chance to go on and win the Prem.

sjk2008 said:
Here's a question for both the inners and the outers that I'm genuinely keen to hear:

If Mancini remains in charge for next season and he goes onto win the Premier League but, once more, falls at the group stages of the Champions League (forgetting who City get drawn with), do you believe he should remain in charge for the following season?

If he wins the title back ABSOLUTELY.
Then again, I think he's leaving of his own accord and will be managing Monaco or Roma next season.

inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
Well i've just asked a Liverpool fan, Arsenal fan and Rag who are in the office and they can't believe this debate is even going on.

They all agree he's done a good job in a short period of time in turning round a team from 6th to winning and challenging for major honours, granted he needs to do better in europe but they all said no English side would have gotten out of this years group.

I agree with that too.

He's guided a team from 6th to the top with a lot of help though lets face it. He's lead the transition well but our spine is undoubtedly the envy of the league.

Your colleagues opinions are worth just as much as mine, in or out, whatever. Just good to hear views of people not biased by City loyalty.

This what i don't get, you say we should be doing so much better against Ajax, a team that went and won at sold trafford last season btw, then in the next breath want De Boer because of the wonderful job he's doing at Ajax.

I want De Boer if Jose and Klopp aren't available.

He's doing a great job after following Jol. It's more about what I've read of him and his coaching background rather than solely on field. Read for yourself on the post I made on here a week back.

Ajax are expected to be beaten because they have like no players who'd get into our first eleven bar Eriksen possibly. They continue to do well even though Vertonghen, Anita, Vam Der Wiele etc were sold.

NipHolmes said:
DD said:
Serious question. Does anyone know a fan of any other club in the top six who would want Roberto Mancini as their manager if theirs left this summer?

Have a look on their forums. It makes for painful reading. I don't know whether it's because of paper talk or whether they simply don't rate but seriously his stock is far lower than on here. I'm not saying that as an 'outer', just stating what I've read when I've popped on (have in mind I've only been on Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs pages.) and I'd expect nothing nice from the rags. Spurs are the biggest haters which shocked me as I thought arsenal would be. Whilst Arsenal can be excused for us buying players, Spurs is just plain resentment and envy.

So the teams below us wouldnt want Bob as manager ??

Good...they cant fucking have him.. :)

sjk2008 said:

I think he would have to go - that would be 3 seasons of failure..

The question I think is if we drop out of Champs League at Group Stages - at what point do we politely hand him his P45?

I think if we are top of the league and doing well - he should make it through to the end of the season and have the chance to win the league.

sjk2008 said:

Great question and absolutely yes he should remain in charge for me, although if I was the owner I would want to see progress made in the Champions League as well especially if we invest heavily this summer.

NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:
I agree with that too.

I want De Boer if Jose and Klopp aren't available.

He's doing a great job after following Jol. It's more about what I've read of him and his coaching background rather than solely on field. Read for yourself on the post I made on here a week back.

Ajax are expected to be beaten because they have like no players who'd get into our first eleven bar Eriksen possibly. They continue to do well even though Vertonghen, Anita, Vam Der Wiele etc were sold.

Frank de Boer does seem to be interested in becoming the next city manager if quotes are to be believed. It is stated that he mentioned he would like to become the next City manager after Bobby - but then said it would not be this summer due to family etc.

So does this fit in then with what most of us have alluded to ? That bobby will remain manager for next season and then move on.

de Boer does seem to fit into the ideal of how soriano & txiki believe a club, squad and youth development should be setup harking back to the Cruyff era.

NipHolmes said:
DD said:

Or turn it round nip
Would you sack mancini for any of the other top 6 managers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.