Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaudinoMotors said:
NipHolmes said:
GaudinoMotors said:
God you do go on

Has it occured to you that these Scouse gurus you so revere
a. might not know all the facts
b. have been influenced by your constant sniping
c. know that if we get rid of Mancini we will look as ungrateful and as disloyal as Chelsea
d. know that any change could actually bring about a step back

However - everythings alright - just spoke to a butcher from Stoke - he likes Mancini - phew!

a) They know as much as we do, fuck all expect hearsay.
b) Nope, that isn't the case. I don't talk footie with anyone at work hence why I'm keen on here. People are driving for a living, as work policy we simply don't call drivers.
c) Why oh why is Chelsea brought up, they sack a manager a season, we have Mancini here for 3 and half years now! Also everyone can see the Europe and League failings, RDM won a double so that apples and oranges.
d) It could, there's no denying but it could also be a step forward. Glass half full, half empty.

I go on because I like to be concise and make my point. Sorry if you don't like that, I won't change that but I implore you to ignore me if you dislike what I write or the length and depth and my posts.

I can see you're a real water off a duck's back kind of guy!

Could you ask some of your United supporting drivers what they think of Mancini too - just so we have the full picture.

(Ps - good luck re Irani though)

I feel no need to worry about comments fella. I have my tongue in my the side of mouth sometimes when posting ;) More to life than worrying about some text that won't harm me in anyway, besides, it's only debate, why enter if you can't take that some will disagree with what you say?

I'll ask my own Dad who's a Ferguson bumboy, he said he likes Mancini for how he was with Tevez and he agrees with me that we have their number. He said we'd be his worse nightmare if we had Jose.

I do't need luck with Irani, that silly **** will hang himself in the end. I merely try to pull the rope tighter. If you hear him now in comparison to 6 month back I am sure you will agree he's changed tone. TS presenters have gon on to delete their tweets if I post in reply to them. They know, considering I have just 200 followers I'm having effect I believe.

sjk2008 said:
Here's a question for both the inners and the outers that I'm genuinely keen to hear:

If Mancini remains in charge for next season and he goes onto win the Premier League but, once more, falls at the group stages of the Champions League (forgetting who City get drawn with), do you believe he should remain in charge for the following season?

I don't think he'd be given the chance to finish the season.

GaudinoMotors said:
sjk2008 said:
Here's a question for both the inners and the outers that I'm genuinely keen to hear:

If Mancini remains in charge for next season and he goes onto win the Premier League but, once more, falls at the group stages of the Champions League (forgetting who City get drawn with), do you believe he should remain in charge for the following season?

If we don't get out of the group stages next year that will be the end of him here - he won't be given the chance to go on and win the Prem.

Now this is absolutely what I don't want.

Our next season should not be a Mancini CL gamble. If he fails he must see out the season. I am not a fan of mid-season changes of manager when you're a top club. No, no, no. That's a nightmare.

The rags want Mancini out ASAP. If Mancini wasn't any good they would want him to stay - but they truly can't stand him - he is under their skin like a scabies mite - which is just about the best reason I can think of for getting him to stay.

NipHolmes said:
I do't need luck with Irani, that silly **** will hang himself in the end. I merely try to pull the rope tighter. If you hear him now in comparison to 6 month back I am sure you will agree he's changed tone. TS presenters have gon on to delete their tweets if I post in reply to them. They know, considering I have just 200 followers I'm having effect I believe.

You go on believing...and posting...whatever you do don't stop posting on here

Agree ....

Bobby has at least next season to manage the team.Whilst at our club he has been fantatsic and I fully support him for all he has achieved.

Next season it is paramount that we get past the group stages of the Champions league and I would then say at the very least negotiate the first knock-out phase. However, I definately would not sack bobby if we failed to get out of the group stage - and i would hope that the owners would not have this knee-jerk reaction.

Instead we should then concentrate on retaining the title and then a decision in the following summer will be taken (in which I hope we go for someone like Frank de Boer) should the owners feel a need for change.

BlueAnorak said:
The rags want Mancini out ASAP. If Mancini wasn't any good they would want him to stay - but they truly can't stand him - he is under their skin like a scabies mite - which is just about the best reason I can think of for getting him to stay.

only this

The cookie monster said:
NipHolmes said:
DD said:
Serious question. Does anyone know a fan of any other club in the top six who would want Roberto Mancini as their manager if theirs left this summer?

Have a look on their forums. It makes for painful reading. I don't know whether it's because of paper talk or whether they simply don't rate but seriously his stock is far lower than on here. I'm not saying that as an 'outer', just stating what I've read when I've popped on (have in mind I've only been on Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs pages.) and I'd expect nothing nice from the rags. Spurs are the biggest haters which shocked me as I thought arsenal would be. Whilst Arsenal can be excused for us buying players, Spurs is just plain resentment and envy.
Or turn it round nip
Would you sack mancini for any of the other top 6 managers..

You know that answer TCM. I've answered it before.

Ferguson is a great manager even though he's a self obsessed prick I've grown up to hate but also respect for achievements.

Wenger divides opinion but I believe he is a great coach and with a change of mentality and principle then yes. I know it's a hard sell right now but I 100% believe a few will be changing stance after this summer when he SPENDS. Considering he sold RVP who carried them this year it looks like they will remain a top 4 place. Not bad huh? ;)

Only AVB interests me out the rest of the league. I worry about his ability to handle troublemakers but imo he's a great coach and will go on to a good career.

Jnr Kisby said:
BlueAnorak said:

only this

Well then the United fans you know are idiots then.

They should be praising the Gods of football that they are 16 points ahead of a superior team. This is, of course, down to the respective managers.

BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:

You go on believing...and posting...whatever you do don't stop posting on here

?

Listen to Irani and tell me he hasn't changed his tone. Check the Iranbi thread and you'll see people agree with me.

He caused himself untold damage with his Rio stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.