Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
Would you sack mancini for any of the other top 6 managers..

Interesting question!

SAF - Can't stand him but like the Rags disliking Mancini - the reason I don't like him is that he does a good job. If he was younger maybe... but he has managed them so no.
Wenger - Good at doing the bringing through bit but he seriously lacks the skill to build a solid defence, so no.
Benitez The Waiter - Not a cat in hell. How many years did he throw money away at Liverpool? Even with a fluky CL win I still say no. Mancini is undoubtedly the better manager.
AVB. I quite like AVB but I still prefer Mancini who definitely has the edge.
Moyes. Don't like him as a person but he is definitely a winner and continues to beat Mancini teams so you have to say he is the better manager.

So, all in all, only a (much younger) SAF and then simply on his continuous reinvention of united by spending well. and possibly Moyes - he deserves a chance to spend some money (though like Hughes he may be hopeless at it) - thing is I don't like either of them.

Didsbury Dave said:
Jnr Kisby said:
BlueAnorak said:
The rags want Mancini out ASAP. If Mancini wasn't any good they would want him to stay - but they truly can't stand him - he is under their skin like a scabies mite - which is just about the best reason I can think of for getting him to stay.

only this

Well then the United fans you know are idiots then.

They should be praising the Gods of football that they are 16 points ahead of a superior team. This is, of course, down to the respective managers.

Our poor defence has made them look better than they are. Read the 'magician' bollocks from Hodgson and Taylor 'meet up for a glass of read' :(

Lose title, buy Kagawa and RVP (2 best players for their clubs in that season who both were up for grabs due to contract length running down to final year) and all of a sudden he's a magician. He nearly won the title the season we did it and strengthened and also got his best CB back for spells. Hardly rocket science yet they are re-writing history already.

Didsbury Dave said:
Well then the United fans you know are idiots then.
They should be praising the Gods of football that they are 16 points ahead of a superior team. This is, of course, down to the respective managers.

Can't disagree that most of them are idiots. some are however reasonably intelligent and they think Mancini does a pretty good job considering the pressure he is under.
As to the last bit you are joking about us having a superior team aren't you. They improved in the summer and we trod water.
Go beyond the 15 or 16 good players in our squad and your struggling to find players who are good enough. The injuries this season to key players have proved that for certain.

BlueAnorak said:
The cookie monster said:

Interesting question!

SAF - Can't stand him but like the Rags disliking Mancini - the reason I don't like him is that he does a good job. If he was younger maybe... but he has managed them so no.
Wenger - Good at doing the bringing through bit but he seriously lacks the skill to build a solid defence, so no.
Benitez The Waiter - Not a cat in hell. How many years did he throw money away at Liverpool? Even with a fluky CL win I still say no. Mancini is undoubtedly the better manager.
Moyes. Don't like him as a person but he is definitely a winner and continues to beat Mancini teams so you have to say he is the better manager.

So, all in all, only a (much younger) SAF and then simply on his continuous reinvention of united by spending well. and possibly Moyes - he deserves a chance to spend some money (though like Hughes he may be hopeless at it) - thing is I don't like either of them.
The solution is clearly that we need to appoint a triumvirate:
Wenger to talent spot and manage the younger players through.
Moyes as manager for league games.
Benitez as manager for CL/EL games.

Problem solved.

Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
The cookie monster said:

Interesting question!

Problem solved.

He exists but he's ripping up trees in Dortmund ;)

NipHolmes said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BlueAnorak said:
Interesting question!

Problem solved.

No, he was a good league manager that was rubbish in Europe. Now he's a good Europe manager that's rubbish in the league.

NipHolmes said:
BobKowalski said:
NipHolmes said:
I do't need luck with Irani, that silly **** will hang himself in the end. I merely try to pull the rope tighter. If you hear him now in comparison to 6 month back I am sure you will agree he's changed tone. TS presenters have gon on to delete their tweets if I post in reply to them. They know, considering I have just 200 followers I'm having effect I believe.

You go on believing...and posting...whatever you do don't stop posting on here

?

Listen to Irani and tell me he hasn't changed his tone. Check the Iranbi thread and you'll see people agree with me.

He caused himself untold damage with his Rio stance.

I have no interest, desire or intention of listening to Irani. There are only so many levels of self delusion and stupidity I can take before I stop finding it funny.

BM is my outer circle of 'funny'. Just count yourself lucky you make the cut.

moomba said:
NipHolmes said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Problem solved.

No, he was a good league manager that was rubbish in Europe. Now he's a good Europe manager that's rubbish in the league.

You mean it's possible to become a good manager in Europe ie by learning from mistakes and getting the right backing. We've been told on here that once a poor record in Europe always a poor record in Europe.

BobKowalski said:
I have no interest (?), desire(?) or intention of listening to Irani. There are only so many levels of self delusion and stupidity I can take before I stop finding it funny.
BM is my outer circle of 'funny'. Just count yourself lucky you make the cut.
but what have prepositions ever done to you BK....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.