Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
jimharri said:
His constant indulgence of Balo is doing him (or us) no favours. I'd say the pressure is on Bob now. If he doesn't retain the league, he'll be on very thin ice, given our abject failure in Europe this season.

Would Mourinho have picked Balo ahead of Tevez today?

That question nails it - end of! Or even Nasri - he´s given the pisscan a laugh today after being snubbed - he´s a shithouse

He won't go until the end of the season at the very least. It will be a test on how we can recover, but our second half performance is encouraging.

Thank you Mancini,but its time for Mourinho,NOW......! feckin rags,always just lucky....!

With potentially Mourinho and Pep available in the summer hes as good as gone.

mike channon´s windmill said:
hgblue said:
jimharri said:
His constant indulgence of Balo is doing him (or us) no favours. I'd say the pressure is on Bob now. If he doesn't retain the league, he'll be on very thin ice, given our abject failure in Europe this season.

That question nails it - end of! Or even Nasri - he´s given the pisscan a laugh today after being snubbed - he´s a shithouse

Mourinho played Balo in front of Eto'o all the time.

It's like you people discovered football yesterday

Damocles said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
hgblue said:

Mourinho played Balo in front of Eto'o all the time.

It's like you people discovered football yesterday

The decision to pick Balo ahead of Tevez today was a joke. Every United fan I know was amazed that Tevez was on the bench today. Balo goes off and Tevez comes on, and the game completely turns on it's head. Coincidence?

You spoilt little brats. Didn't realise we had fucking goldfish for fans with some of your memories. One fucking defeat to a flukey deflected goal and it's the end of the fucking world. Only at City would you have fans calling for a manager who won them the league not even a year ago to be sacked. Man the fuck up the lot of you.

Ist time poster. Long time lurker.
I love Mancini but he has stood watch while this "cancer" has metastasized.
He has overseen a near deconstruction of one of the most expensively assembled teams in modern history.
Bottomline is we have taken a massive step back from last season.
I think the problem is internal, there is clearly discontent and disorganization.
Some players don't give a fuck and are infecting those who may.
And most of the new players are not integrating well because there is no confidence and hardly any team work. Too much individuality,
Unfortunately, the blame has to go to Mancini and staff. He has claimed on few occasions that he has figured out the problem but perhaps he is not well equipped to fix it.
You may call me a "bandwagoner" but if a business fails you don't fire all your employees, you just get someone who can manage them better, who can play to their strengths.
I do not want Mancini gone, but I can't help thinking that another manager is around the corner

Really really dont want to see Bobby sacked but with the CL debacle no Europa qualification, total balls up of the League and us fucking up the Prem then if Mouriniho or Guariola were avaikable and prepared to come then he is toast

Dont want Mouriniho he would be gone inside 3 years

gutted today though just gutted and currently would not give a shit if Hart, Clichy, Tevez, Nasri and Mancini were all told to fuck off

WE should have seen that out for a draw nothing more nothing less wankers fucking wankers

Yes i over react

RandomJ said:
You spoilt little brats. Didn't realise we had fucking goldfish for fans with some of your memories. One fucking defeat to a flukey deflected goal and it's the end of the fucking world. Only at City would you have fans calling for a manager who won them the league not even a year ago to be sacked. Man the fuck up the lot of you.

You know you have a great point there. The only negative of the entire season, PL and CL alike, was that deflected goal.

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE SAY SUCH THINGS!

(By the way, that was sarcasm, smart guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.