Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ferguson had played wellbeck over rooney today and said there is no issue would we believe him ? he is letting personal feelings affect his team selection and its costing city massively.
In all the biggest/toughest games this year ( arsenal dortmund home, ajax home/away, madrid home now united ) he has picked a weaker team that he had too.
when you have a player like Tevez who EVERY single person i have spoken to says they would of started with over ballotelli today, who the club captain says is the best player he has ever played with sat on the bench with Dzeko or Ballotelli on the pitch its simply wrong.
the longer Mancini is at city the longer he is wasting great players and i wouldnt be bothered if he left tomorrow

bluemc1 said:
If ferguson had played wellbeck over rooney today and said there is no issue would we believe him ? he is letting personal feelings affect his team selection and its costing city massively.
In all the biggest/toughest games this year ( arsenal dortmund home, ajax home/away, madrid home now united ) he has picked a weaker team that he had too.
when you have a player like Tevez who EVERY single person i have spoken to says they would of started with over ballotelli today, who the club captain says is the best player he has ever played with sat on the bench with Dzeko or Ballotelli on the pitch its simply wrong.
the longer Mancini is at city the longer he is wasting great players and i wouldnt be bothered if he left tomorrow
you said that after 1-6 too, right?

Were going to win the league.
Now you're going to believe us.

peppos said:
bluemc1 said:
you said that after 1-6 too, right?

cant remember, was Tevez available for that game ?

moomba said:

Today has put the fire right back in my belly, hope it has for the team too cos if we start to play anywhere near the level we are capable, we will win the league at a canter.

TFC said:
moomba said:

Today has put the fire right back in my belly, hope it has for the team too cos if we start to play anywhere near the level we are capable, we will win the league at a canter.

Me too. It's our championship, lets keep it.

It's clear we was a better team last season than this season. I think, where we had a plan b last season with de Jong coming on and toure pushing on, we've not been able to do that as it looks like Garcia ( de Jong supposed replacement) needs more time to adjust to the English game.
Either Mancini or harwood are to blame regarding recruitment and replacing players from last season. But with a squad that we have, I still find it hard to see how we're performing this season. It clearly is a tactical issue. Our defence is all over the place and when players are coming out saying they don't understand mancinis tactics, it doesn't sound convincing.
Mancini will always be a hero, particularly to older generation of city fans because of what he delivered. But it's clearly not working for him this year. I can't see the board continuing to keep faith in him if this continues. To be honest, I think, like many city fans, that come summer time there's already a replacement lined up...

RandomJ said:
You spoilt little brats. Didn't realise we had fucking goldfish for fans with some of your memories. One fucking defeat to a flukey deflected goal and it's the end of the fucking world. Only at City would you have fans calling for a manager who won them the league not even a year ago to be sacked. Man the fuck up the lot of you.
It's something to do with the woodwork that they come out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.