Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya_Tony said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm going to a party now.
Nothing like partying when your team has won, eh?

Fuck me there are some right tools on this forum.

What the fuck is he supposed to do, stay in with a black armband on???

smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Yaya_Tony said:
I just don't get it, I'd love you to explain why it is better to get someone else in that will most likely do a job on a par at best. No guarantees remember.

Because this fella hasn't got the ammunition,he continues to prove it.

Our football is poor,the squad is limited and predictable,it looks tired and unmotivated and,in alot of cases,lacks passion - we need new ideas,a shake up and a squad overhaul.

At the level we're operating,we'd only employ the best available,they couldn't do worse,the good chance they would do a whole lot better is worth taking IMO.
You was saying the exact same things last season you fucking coward.

Seems i was right doesn't it fuckwit

And calling me a coward behind a keyboard,shithouse.

FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Because this fella hasn't got the ammunition,he continues to prove it.

Our football is poor,the squad is limited and predictable,it looks tired and unmotivated and,in alot of cases,lacks passion - we need new ideas,a shake up and a squad overhaul.

At the level we're operating,we'd only employ the best available,they couldn't do worse,the good chance they would do a whole lot better is worth taking IMO.

By that token, isn't calling him a shithouse from behind a keyboard the same thing?

Blue Haze said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Blue Haze said:
The players will decide his fate. If they don't want him as a manager anymore, they won't respond to this defeat. If they will fight for him, rags will go through hell trying to keep those 6 points until May.

It's in the players' hands now. I do think if we're potless at the end, he's gone. Not sure what clauses are in his contract, no one but a few insiders would know that, but I doubt the owners will accept no trophies and losing 10-15m by failing to reach the knockout stage every season.
Today's second half tells it's own story, in that case.
We have been doing that all season. Wait until we're down then rescue a point or three.

The improvement must reflect in the table. We're six back because the other team, for once, didn't sit back without responding to our resurgence this time. Had we advanced in Europe, this thread wouldn't exist.
One flick and we'd be top of the league on goal difference. Fuck Europe, for now. I don't think it can be said that the players "are not playing for the manager" or similar bullshit. They all want to win. We don't need a managerial change, and we can't expect it all on a plate. We just need the rub of the green now and again, and for the tactics to be carried out over 90 mins. (i.e. fucking do the opposition). Can't blame the boss for the players being ineffective.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
FantasyIreland said:
smithy167 said:

By that token, isn't calling him a shithouse from behind a keyboard the same thing?

I guess your right,i shouldn't lower myself,besides,he probably doesn't need the reminder......

Yaya_Tony said:
Can't blame the boss for the players being ineffective.

Then why have a boss ?

Seriously, and I'm not talking about yesterday because Mancini did very little wrong. But if we can't hold the manager responsible for ineffective players then who do we hold responsible. People are quick enough to come on this forum and blame failure on the support, or lack of it, in the ground, or even on the forum. Yet holding the manager responsible isn't correct ?

Personally I think your completely wrong, and it's that type of attitude which will see the club set back a decade. The expectations which surround MCFC are not pretend ones dreamed up by me and you. They are the real life expectations of our owners. I suggest you watch Khaldoun's interview the morning after the QPR match again. That isn't the air of a man who's patting himself on the back and saying "mission accomplished". City have a long way to go before we are genuinely considered on a par with teams like Barcelona, Madrid, Munich, etc. Having expectations about European football as well as domestic football is the natural order of things. Blithely saying "I'm not arsed about Europe, therefore Mancini is doing a top notch job" is a nonsense, no matter how many times it's repeated. You get paid to do a whole job, not a half a job.

I thought it was very telling in the "Bobby meets the Sheikh" clip...that Sheikh Mansour puts an emphasis on young players in reference to the current season.

Khaldoon has also been vocal about this being a key part of the business plan.

The vision going forward is a core of star players (Silva / Kompany / Toure / Aguero etc) supplemented by a steady stream of young talented players coming through our academy (or poached from other academies).

This is the only way we can hope to get anywhere close to meeting FFP type targets (as expensive fringe players Bridge / Kolo / Lescott / Balo etc are released to reduce wage bill)

Bobby's "toys out of the pram" strops at not getting RVP , De Rossi etc will count against him as Khaldoon and the two new guys from Barca weigh things up at the end of the season.

Our tactical naivety + failures in the CL will also count against Mancini.

I think the argument about Guardiola being a gamble + unproven in the PL is missing the point (also those who want the special one).
He is the outstanding candidate to manage the club in the way that our business plan envisages (i.e. with an emphasis on integrating youth ) rather than continued purchases of off-the-shelf "stars".

If he can be persuaded to come to City, I think we will go for him...irrespective of where City finish at the end of the season.

The reaction from the squad to yesterdays loss is what I'm really looking forward to seeing as I think it will go a long way to deciding what happens at seasons end. We all know we have been well below par for the most part this season, maybe yeterdays loss is exactly what we need to galvanize the squad and create that 'us against the world' mentality that often drives successful teams forward.

I've questioned Mancini after games this season (rightfully I believe) but nows the time to show exactly what you are made of Bob, another 2 years unbeaten at ours and a nice long run of points please.

CTID.

Was not Khaldoon that gave Mancini the 5 year contract? surely it was not Marwood they hate each other...

Never give a manager 5 year contract if you fire him right after one unsuccesful season.

Something is not right here.

Btw it would be serious underperforming by Mancini that another big CL exit and no succes in domestic front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.