Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

I must admit nip i have never seen anyone on this forum give mancini abuse more than you for the aston villa cc result,and you are still carrying it on

Can i ask your thoughts about your buddy wengers performance against bradford?

NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:
Can you elaborate on your Chelsea view please.

IMO United have people on their payroll simply put. I don't think its a clean league and I 100% believe Giggs has been recipient of EPO. That is all.

Which one is it Nip?

Mancini is clueless and has let the title slip by February due to his failings or the league is corrupt and that he obviously never stood a chance, especially after last season.
United haven't needed much help this year but imho they have an helping hand option or two if needed.

United have nothing to do with how poor we were in Europe on on CC. Last season I think we saw United calling in favours.

To answer my Oldham supporting companion. Research EPO and look at Giggs over last few years. Imho he's using it.

Players have used it before and are using it again. I think the Contador case will shock many, many people in due time if WADA get their hands on the frozen blood. Boxing, Cycling, Football and Tennis have drug cheats. Why it shocks people is beyond me.

http://liquidfootball.org/2013/03/20/the-curious-case-of-ryan-giggs/

inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
Which one is it Nip?

Mancini is clueless and has let the title slip by February due to his failings or the league is corrupt and that he obviously never stood a chance, especially after last season.
United haven't needed much help this year but imho they have an helping hand option or two if needed.

United have nothing to do with how poor we were in Europe on on CC. Last season I think we saw United calling in favours.

To answer my Oldham supporting companion. Research EPO and look at Giggs over last few years. Imho he's using it.

Players have used it before and are using it again. I think the Contador case will shock many, many people in due time if WADA get their hands on the frozen blood. Boxing, Cycling, Football and Tennis have drug cheats. Why it shocks people is beyond me.

Stoke, Everton away, 2 games we dropped 4 points in due to dodgy decisions.

Scum- No penalties or red cards all season.

Are you saying this is down to somebody on their payroll?

And if all the above is dodgy, then Mancini is bound to be behind the scum isn'y he?

And i'm sure you lost money on the Capital one match with Villa, i can understand you're arguements regarding the CL, but you keep bringing the CO cup up, yet throw how well he's done in the FA cup aside and say that you're not really arsed about it, would rather lose a CL final than win it.

I'd sooner be second best in Europe than best in England. The FA Cup argument was more in favour of CL loser than winner too IIRC.

I did lose money as it happens. Still we regressed from last year in this.

Europe is most important aspect of his failings and will be his undoing in the end.

Yes maybe corrupt against us but as I said I reckon its a favour here and there as opposed to prolific. The odd dubious decision can be argued as 'it all evens out over a season' but prolific raises suspicion.

Last post on this, I'm happy to debate in another thread though. PB had one in the GF.

But anyway to finish. The biggest cash cow in the league with the biggest fan base and commercial turnover in the richest league in the world. Pardon me if I think they have a few crooks on board. They're as bent as that new Chevrolet deal.

The cookie monster said:
I must admit nip i have never seen anyone on this forum give mancini abuse more than you for the aston villa cc result,and you are still carrying it on

Despicable result.

How about pushing Bayern to only going out on away goals. You know the same Bayern that slaughtered Barca over two legs.

Fit to suit. You bloody well know why Wenger is limited right now. Your either dense or wumming as usual. Again. Kroenke.

NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:

Stoke, Everton away, 2 games we dropped 4 points in due to dodgy decisions.

Scum- No penalties or red cards all season.

Are you saying this is down to somebody on their payroll?

And if all the above is dodgy, then Mancini is bound to be behind the scum isn'y he?

And i'm sure you lost money on the Capital one match with Villa, i can understand you're arguements regarding the CL, but you keep bringing the CO cup up, yet throw how well he's done in the FA cup aside and say that you're not really arsed about it, would rather lose a CL final than win it.

I'd sooner be second best in Europe than best in England. The FA Cup argument was more in favour of CL loser than winner too IIRC.

I did lose money as it happens. Still we regressed from last year in this.

Europe is most important aspect of his failings and will be his undoing in the end.

Yes maybe corrupt against us but as I said I reckon its a favour here and there as opposed to prolific. The odd dubious decision can be argued as 'it all evens out over a season' but prolific raises suspicion.

Last post on this, I'm happy to debate in another thread though. PB had one in the GF.

But anyway to finish. The biggest cash cow in the league with the biggest fan base and commercial turnover in the richest league in the world. Pardon me if I think they have a few crooks on board. They're as bent as that new Chevrolet deal.

I and all the other 'inners' on this board have all said numerous times that Europe will be his downfall, but we're not talking about that now.
You've said the league is corrupt.
I'm asking ' if it's corrupt how do you know that this isn't the reason we're so far behind the rags?'
They've had plenty of decisions go for them this season, Liverpool away, Chelsea away, if thats the case surely Mancini has done a fantastic job in keeping us second and winning it last season.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

Despicable result.

How about pushing Bayern to only going out on away goals. You know the same Bayern that slaughtered Barca over two legs.

Fit to suit. You bloody well know why Wenger is limited right now. Your either dense or wumming as usual. Again. Kroenke.
I just wondered why arsenal fans were taking wenger out banners to the matches
Anyway we will leave it there
And if you get chance on the names on the rags payroll let us know,ta.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Morning all. Morning Exeter and OB1...Did you have a nice night together .... :-)

I see Mourinho is being branded a failure this morning. He was brought into win the Champions League at Madrid and has failed on each attempt.

Yes he has won trophies but in a league where in reality there are only 2 maybe 3 teams who could potentially win things.

Mourinho=Failure
Mancini=Winner

Catch of the day that mate.. and my oh my did you catch them..:)

This is going to go the same way he did with his comments that

'Mancini should be doing better with the squad at his disposal'
'We've no pace in the squad, we need to add better wide men with pace to counter teams who park the bus'
'Playing 3 at the back never works'- spurs was won due to going 3 at the back.

Thing is Nip, you've used the i watch more football and am more knowledgable line yet i watch quite a lot too, yet i know if i sat with anybody to watch a match, we'd more than likely see a different game than the guy next to me and have different views on what we should or shouldn't do.

Nip Holmes said:

I don't need to research EPO.

Giggs rarely has a decent game. He's regularly outmuscled and can be quite anonymous in games. He does the odd decent run here and there which make the commentators cream themselves but other than, he certainly doesn't stand out. He misplaced passes left, right and centre and I've lost count of how many people glide past him with consumate ease.

I'll credit him for his longevity though and he can still do a job to some degree. But he's not produced performances in the last 2 or 3 years which have ever made me think "Fuck me, is he on something".

He's had a career most footballers would be in envy of. Why would he, and United, ruin their image (which would be of a monumental scale) by taking EPO in his latter years when, on a domestic front, he's achieved everything possible?

I also believe that coming out with this corruption nonsence is discrediting your entire stance on wanting Mancini out.

If we lived in your world for a moment, and United weren't corrupt, then I'm guessing City would beright in the title hunt and these "Mancini out" threads wouldn't be here, let alone 1,872 pages long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.