Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

The cookie monster said:
Oh dear fucking god
The wenger is a better manager card being played again
And what was it you were saying

Your football knowledge is superior to most off this forum
Unbelievable.
-- Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm --

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
I was really hoping you wasn't going to go down the corruption route
Can you elaborate on what sort of corruption?
Can you elaborate on your Chelsea view please.

IMO United have people on their payroll simply put. I don't think its a clean league and I 100% believe Giggs has been recipient of EPO. That is all.
Who have they got on their payroll?

And as I have said I dont think there's a great lot of dif with our squads

I know.. unbefuckinglievable..

Come on Nip, name names, whos on the payroll ??

samharris said:
The cookie monster said:
Oh dear fucking god

Unbelievable.

NipHolmes said:
Can you elaborate on your Chelsea view please.

IMO United have people on their payroll simply put. I don't think its a clean league and I 100% believe Giggs has been recipient of EPO. That is all.

Haha.

The dynamite duo working in harmony: .samharris and Tcm.

if you have a combined IQ over thirty I'd honestly be surprised, and I'm not even joking.

Keep tag teaming on your ridiculous straw men, boys. Summer is coming...;-)

Ducado said:
Can you all just chill out please
It might only be the internet, but I don't like bullies who only operate in packs, especially when the person they are trying to bully is blatantly ten times more articulate and knowledgeable about football than they will ever be.

Pathetic stuff. The forum would be a much better place without some of the kid's stuff they come out with. Jumping into someone else's debate with some half-arsed, second hand 'insult' is the sort of stuff which makes me sick, especially when the guy who does it is clearly a bit limited.

Didsbury Dave said:
samharris said:
The cookie monster said:
Oh dear fucking god

Unbelievable.

Haha.

The dynamite duo working in harmony: .samharris and Tcm.

if you have a combined IQ over thirty I'd honestly be surprised, and I'm not even joking.

Keep tag teaming on your ridiculous straw men, boys. Summer is coming...;-)

Talking of IQ's dismal.. you need to catch us up or get left behind mate. ;)

Didsbury Dave said:
Ducado said:
It might only be the internet, but I don't like bullies who only operate in packs, especially when the person they are trying to bully is blatantly ten times more articulate and knowledgeable about football than they will ever be.

Pathetic stuff. The forum would be a much better place without some of the kid's stuff they come out with. Jumping into someone else's debate with some half-arsed, second hand 'insult' is the sort of stuff which makes me sick, especially when the guy who does it is clearly a bit limited.

Has anyone else got a mental image of John Terry shouting at a kettle, and the kettle's wearing a QPR kit?

Didsbury Dave said:
Ducado said:

whoopie fucking doo..its a forum..if you cant cope..n'all that. ;)

Not been in here for a few days but fuck me the inners are giving the outers a panning.
They're even playing the bully card now! Their last desperate breaths I guess.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Not been in here for a few days but fuck me the inners are giving the outers a panning.
They're even playing the bully card now! Their last desperate breaths I guess.

Isn't it ridiculous though, that genuine debate about what is best for city has descended into one side giving the other a "panning" through petty point scoring and needless wumming every morning. I mean this is a platform for football debate, yet people can't do that, and end up congratulating each other on good wind ups and "catching people" through fishing.

These are grown guys with kids who come on a forum, yet use it to go on the wind up rather than debate.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.