Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

The cookie monster said:
If you dont care about them why did you bring them and corruption up on this thread?
Still no reply on Chelsea.

Why do I bother with you?

I mentioned United because they will need to pull every trick in the book next season if we and Chelsea perform as expected.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
If you dont care about them why did you bring them and corruption up on this thread?

I mentioned United because they will need to pull every trick in the book next season if we and Chelsea perform as expected.

Hard to wriggle out of it now nip,would be nice to know who you think they are paying to help them win things
Now come on who's on their payroll?

And you want me to go through the whole of chelsea's squad and compare it to ours?
Ive already said there's not much in it,I didn't say theres was better.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:
I was really hoping you wasn't going to go down the corruption route
Can you elaborate on what sort of corruption?
Can you elaborate on your Chelsea view please.

IMO United have people on their payroll simply put. I don't think its a clean league and I 100% believe Giggs has been recipient of EPO. That is all.

Which one is it Nip?

Mancini is clueless and has let the title slip by February due to his failings or the league is corrupt and that he obviously never stood a chance, especially after last season.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

IMO United have people on their payroll simply put. I don't think its a clean league and I 100% believe Giggs has been recipient of EPO. That is all.

Jesus H. Christ, Nip.

The first bit of tosh I have witnessed you post.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

Have they pulled every trick this season? They'll end up on circa. 90 points this season.

NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

Who's on the payroll Nip?

inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:
The cookie monster said:

Which one is it Nip?

Mancini is clueless and has let the title slip by February due to his failings or the league is corrupt and that he obviously never stood a chance, especially after last season.
United haven't needed much help this year but imho they have an helping hand option or two if needed.

United have nothing to do with how poor we were in Europe on on CC. Last season I think we saw United calling in favours.

To answer my Oldham supporting companion. Research EPO and look at Giggs over last few years. Imho he's using it.

Players have used it before and are using it again. I think the Contador case will shock many, many people in due time if WADA get their hands on the frozen blood. Boxing, Cycling, Football and Tennis have drug cheats. Why it shocks people is beyond me.

NipHolmes said:
inchy14 said:
NipHolmes said:

Which one is it Nip?

United haven't needed much help this year but imho they have an helping hand option or two if needed.

United have nothing to do with how poor we were in Europe on on CC. Last season I think we saw United calling in favours.

To answer my Oldham supporting companion. Research EPO and look at Giggs over last few years. Imho he's using it.

Players have used it before and are using it again. I think the Contador case will shock many, many people in due time if WADA get their hands on the frozen blood. Boxing, Cycling, Football and Tennis have drug cheats. Why it shocks people is beyond me.

Stoke, Everton away, 2 games we dropped 4 points in due to dodgy decisions.

Scum- No penalties or red cards all season.

Are you saying this is down to somebody on their payroll?

And if all the above is dodgy, then Mancini is bound to be behind the scum isn'y he?

And i'm sure you lost money on the Capital one match with Villa, i can understand you're arguements regarding the CL, but you keep bringing the CO cup up, yet throw how well he's done in the FA cup aside and say that you're not really arsed about it, would rather lose a CL final than win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.