Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Same old yet again......

Should he get another pot of money and stay? No imo.

Will he get another chance? I think he will and if he doesn't buy some genuine pace and inject some width into the side this summer then he is a bigger fucking donkey than I already think.

Forget all this nowt to play for shite and its a week before the cup final, what do you expect....

....i expect a championship side that has just seen its rivals take its title away to be sore and show some fucking pride, play like champions and finish the season in a manner that shows everyone that next season we will be back to reclaim the top prize.

Instead we got a performance like that.

OB1 said:
Pablo1 said:
OB1 said:
Where's Marvin?
shut up you fucking sad old man.

Well that's a very pleasant, intelligent response to a a light-hearted quip.

I'm sure you are very proud of your manners.
except it wasnt a lighthearted quip, it was another snide little comment. my manners are reserved for those who i have a modicum of respect for and you dont come under that umbrella so to answer your question, yes - very proud.

We've literally had about 3-4 months last season (first few and the last month) during which we actually played aggressive free-flowing football. That's 3-4 months out of 3.5 years of Mancini managing the club.

Last season, in the final 6-odd matches, Mancini played Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, and it basically won us the title and overturned the goal difference as well. This season, I can count on one hand the number of times we've played that combination of players (could have been at least double that number even with all the injuries). If you can't question the manager for simply not choosing the squad that won us the title and building the squad to be more like that in the transfer window, I don't know what you can do.

Oh no, but we needed another 50 Million to buy every single Mancini target! Ironically enough, PSG (supposedly) bid 40 Million for Balotelli, which would have funded that. Mancini (supposedly) threatened to leave if that happened, so we kept Balotelli, lost 20 million in transfer fees in January after he scored a couple times in 6 months and the club basically were willing to give him away.

So in summary:

1.) Mancini throws fit when 40M offer for Balotelli comes in.
2.) Mancini doesn't get 100% of his first choice targets.
3.) Balotelli scores 2-3 times in 6 months, and is sold for only ~20M
4.) Balotelli begins scoring haul for Milan immediately after leaving, generally behaves himself.
5.) Mancini makes appalling tactical decisions in key games in the CL, wins three home draws and three away defeats (now a tally of only one away win in 12 CL matches).
6.) Mancini, after 3-5-2 finished us off in the CL, uses the same tactics to finish us off in the PL.
7.) Bluemoon members wonder why some of us don't rate him at all.

Dethred said:
We've literally had about 3-4 months last season (first few and the last month) during which we actually played aggressive free-flowing football. That's 3-4 months out of 3.5 years of Mancini managing the club.

Last season, in the final 6-odd matches, Mancini played Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Tevez, and it basically won us the title and overturned the goal difference as well. This season, I can count on one hand the number of times we've played that combination of players (could have been at least double that number even with all the injuries). If you can't question the manager for simply not choosing the squad that won us the title and building the squad to be more like that in the transfer window, I don't know what you can do.

Oh no, but we needed another 50 Million to buy every single Mancini target! Ironically enough, PSG (supposedly) bid 40 Million for Balotelli, which would have funded that. Mancini (supposedly) threatened to leave if that happened, so we kept Balotelli, lost 20 million in transfer fees in January after he scored a couple times in 6 months and the club basically were willing to give him away.

So in summary:

4.) Balotelli begins scoring haul for Milan immediately after leaving, generally behaves himself.
5.) Mancini makes appalling tactical decisions in key games in the CL, wins three home draws and three away defeats (now a tally of only one away win in 12 CL matches).
6.) Mancini, after 3-5-2 finished us off in the CL, uses the same tactics to finish us off in the PL.

how long have you had that ready for and do you feel better now you have got that off your chest?

Pablo1 said:
except it wasnt a lighthearted quip, it was another snide little comment. my manners are reserved for those who i have a modicum of respect for and you dont come under that umbrella so to answer your question, yes - very proud.

It was a light hearted quip and I will thank you not to call me a liar.

Now go and learn some real manners.

karen7 said:
Dethred said:

So in summary:

how long have you had that ready for and do you feel better now you have got that off your chest?

I guess about 2 minutes is what it took to write it. It was a burdensome 2 minutes though. I appreciate your concern, however. :-)

Dethred said:
karen7 said:
Dethred said:

So in summary:

I guess about 2 minutes is what it took to write it. It was a burdensome 2 minutes though. I appreciate your concern, however. :-)

Some on here struggle if the post gets beyond their own, one word vocabulary...

...."Forza".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.