Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Exactly, well said.

Cheers mate, but I was just following your lead really though wasn’t I.

I just get pissed off with all these “would you rather have an FA Cup Final win or a Champions League Final loss” type of questions. I mean, is that really a serious question? Really? I’m almost lost for words by it all. One of those trophies is an achievable short-term goal, a stepping-stone on the journey, a way in which we can gauge our progress; the other is one step away from the holy grail of European football and one of our owner’s long-term project goals. It’s not even apples and oranges. And yet just five short years after the takeover some people want it now and they’re getting tetchy that we haven’t achieved it yet.
Mancini’s shit in Europe, let’s get rid” they shout. “Look at his record in the competition; let’s find somebody with a better record, that’ll sort it. We’ll win it for sure then.”
The temperature of my A - rhesus negative goes up another degree.

And they’re even pissed that we’ve not won a second title on the bounce and spout crap about “we’ve spent money, we should’ve won it this year as well” as evidence of why our manager isn’t up to the task in hand.
Yes, we’ve spent money, a lot of money, but we’ve done it over a very short space of time, but some people seem to fail to understand the fact that to some extent it takes a full year/season to analyse the value of that money spent and where if anywhere extra changes need to be made or additions need to be brought in.
IT TAKES TIME.
Footballers aren’t like upgrades for your car are they; you don’t really know what you’re getting when you pay your money, and you are always taking a bit of a gamble when you put your money down. Who knew that Nastasic would be so good? Who knew that Garcia would be so bad? Who knew that Maicon would be so injury prone? Who knew that Nasri wouldn’t step up? Who knew that …etc…etc…etc. There are just too many variables.
Don’t get me wrong, I do understand, to some extent, the need for some sort of trophy related return on the investment, but what I’m saying is that it’s not an exact science is it. Money spent does not correlate exactly to trophies won and sometimes it’s nobody’s fault that somebody else was better than you.
Like I said before “thees ees football”.
In my lifetime …(“It’s a different City now though”, “We’re not likkle City anymore” - YAWN!)… before the takeover we’d been to two League Cup Finals and won one and one FA Cup Final and lost it; and since then we’ve won the FA Cup and the league.
In back to back seasons.
IN BACK TO BACK SEASONS
Last year people were saying that our winning of the league was “ahead of schedule” and so to some extent we have delivered some of this expected return already, yet still people persist in sticking to this “Ooooh, Europe, we were shit, sack him.” It really beggars belief.
IT TAKES TIME.
I’m not very far away from boiling point now, it’s getting closer by the minute.

But the thing I simply don’t understand is some people’s inability to read between the lines in relation to certain media related issues. It really, really baffles me. We all know that the tabloids are full of negative jackanories about City, it’s been discussed at extreme length in far too many threads on this site; one minute the majority of our fans are in agreement that journalists are the scourge of our club, seen as the enemy and as such should be banned for life from ever entering Bradford/Beswick ever again; but the next minute they’re causing a split in opinion and some people are being brain washed by it.
I WONDER WHO WE’RE GONNA GET AS OUR NEW MANAGER” I hear them cry as a direct result of what can only be described as a constant wave of fictionalised stories in the press, “IT MUST BE TRUE, I’M READING IT EVERWHERE” they muse and then they begin their circular arguments about why the guy we’ve got is shit and why their chosen preferred manager would be so much better. Is it really beyond the realms of possibility that it’s being done to rock our boat? Can nobody else see that this just might be yet another method that they’re employing in an attempt to destabilise us?

We have one of the best managers in the league and….. oh, bollocks to it, I can’t be arsed with explaining my point of view anymore, I’m gonna stop ranting now and get some sleep or else I’m going to POP!

Forza.... oh, whatever!
I'm glad I lead you on to writing that, brilliant post.

Mancini doesn't have a clue to counter a team that press high up the pitch , won't be able to get passed the group stages in Champions League , even if we get all of his fantasy targets !!

Pellegrini , Montanier , Veh , Montella , De boer , are all doing wonders at their respective clubs , would take any one of them in a heartbeat.

Controlled the game from start to finish missed chances has been our problem!
Mancini sets em up the players do the rest...

Next season it will be different

OB1 said:
Pablo1 said:
except it wasnt a lighthearted quip, it was another snide little comment. my manners are reserved for those who i have a modicum of respect for and you dont come under that umbrella so to answer your question, yes - very proud.

It was a light hearted quip and I will thank you not to call me a liar.

Now go and learn some real manners.
hardly calling you a liar is it - just my answer to how i interpreted your post. the fact that you needed to post what you did when my original point was a fair one tells me that you wanted a bite and now you get all precious when you get one. like i said, my manners are reserved for those who i have some respect for, which on here amounts to everyone bar about half a dozen - which isnt bad going to be fair.

I see - So we haven't beaten Swansea on their own patch and it's all Bobbys fault.

I fucking knew the outers would be loving this today......

Sorry did the rags win at Swansea??

If Edin had been arsed to put his scoring boots on then it could have been so different.

Dethred,Blueinsa...Never hear from you unless city have a bad result....

End of season game-that is all

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I see - So we haven't beaten Swansea on their own patch and it's all Bobbys fault.

If Edin had been arsed to put his scoring boots on then it could have been so different.

Oh there we go then. Yes we were wank but at least United never won there too.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Trophies,York,Marwood,spoilt,Forza,blah,blah fucking blah.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.