Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

OB1 said:
bluefandk said:
...there are perhaps a handfull of manegers in the world who are at the same level as Mancini and none of them would guarentee better results than Mancini.

Mancini wins trophies, manegers like that are very hard to come by so I think we should stick with him, will Mancini Guarantee success? obviusly not but there is no such guarantee to be had which seems to be what the outers want.

So why are there eight Premier League managers that the Fink Tank calculates have overachieved in the league; whereas Mancini is rated as doing what City's wage bill would suggest he does?

Why couldn't some of those managers have achieved what Mancini has if they had his resources?
There are many reasons . Frankly I look askance at that piece of analysis.

Edit: If you're looking for a specific reason, it's the indication that success is like a machine you insert coins into until you have your desired result.

OB1 said:
bluefandk said:
...there are perhaps a handfull of manegers in the world who are at the same level as Mancini and none of them would guarentee better results than Mancini.

Mancini wins trophies, manegers like that are very hard to come by so I think we should stick with him, will Mancini Guarantee success? obviusly not but there is no such guarantee to be had which seems to be what the outers want.

So why are there eight Premier League managers that the Fink Tank calculates have overachieved in the league; whereas Mancini is rated as doing what City's wage bill would suggest he does?

Why couldn't some of those managers have achieved what Mancini has if they had his resources?

Mancini has won throphies on a tight budget why havent these 8 manegers done the same?

Why?

Because he hasn't got the best out of team in 2 UCL campaigns.

Because the owners / etc see our future with a different type of manager with an eye on Youth development quicker and more effectively than it has been.

Not saying he will be moved on or that I want him moved on but if a replacement is to be made over the summer it would have to be someone who can the best from our team and be able to make us more competitive in Europe.

Not sure if anybody available fits that bill though.

mancity1 said:
Why?

Because the owners / etc see our future with a different type of manager with an eye on Youth development quicker and more effectively than it has been.

Not saying he will be moved on or that I want him moved on but if a replacement is to be made over the summer it would have to be someone who can the best from our team and be able to make us more competitive in Europe.

You want to see youth development over 3 years? Where we were when Mancini took over you cant have both youth development and winning trpophies in 3 years, its crazy thinking, we are NOT united,Dortmund or Barca, Look at RM and Chelsea? already established teams, how many did they promote under he last thre years? did they win more than us? NO NO NO
try to get some grip we are 3 years in, in a long project we just are about to establish ourself as top club, let us finish doing that.

Its madness how some have become, want to fire a manager who have gaved us success after 35 years and on the bring to establish us as a top club, in only 3 years in PL, not many teams in the top leagues have won more than us the last three years. infact we have been one of the most successful teams in Europe. Its dicgrace how some of you, want to thank him by firing him, and then are deluded enough to think our next manager are 100 per cent sure to make a better jobb, when infact it can go totally wrong and we get worse results and must change manager AGAIN.

Why cant you just be happy for what you got? you would think a suppert of City who have gone through so much in the last decades should have been more humble to our ongoing successin instead you behave like spoiled fucking chelsea supporters the same supporters your laugh at in other threads. Why dont just enjoys this moment in time and see where it takes us. Remember we dont have a divine right to win look at Liverpool,Arsenal and the majority of all teams that never wins anything. we were one of those teams just four years ago so why not show some respect for how hard it is to actaully WIN and embrace our progress and success instead of looking at the greener gress on the other side to look whaht could have been. YES. we could have done better in europe i agree, but we could also done much worse and not even been in europe remember we have gone from nothing to the top in Napoleon record time.

I still love you guys :) Lets show Swansea how real football are played shall we!

zeven said:
mancity1 said:
Why?

You want to see youth development over 3 years? Where we were when Mancini took over you cant have both youth development and winning trpophies in 3 years, its crazy thinking, we are NOT united,Dortmund or Barca, Look at RM and Chelsea? already established teams, how many did they promote under he last thre years? did they win more than us? NO NO NO
try to get some grip we are 3 years in, in a long project we just are about to establish ourself as top club, let us finish doing that.

Your confusing me with some possibilities I have thrown up from an owners perspective.

I would like to see a player or two from the youth given a bit more game time to test their mettle.

Like Nasti and MR , I hope we have a Giggs or two ready for next season.

We will need to develop youth from our own ranks if we are to progress.

mancity1 said:
zeven said:
mancity1 said:
Why?

Your confusing me with some possibilities I have thrown up from an owners perspective.

I would like to see a player or two from the youth given a bit more game time to test their mettle.

Like Nasti and MR , I hope we have a Giggs or two ready for next season.

We will need to develop youth from our own ranks if we are to progress.
I fully agree, what i dont agree with is to promote player for the sake of it. they need to be good enough to contribute to our team, The team is always more important than any player so if they are good enough like Nasty im convinced they will be playing next season.

Who is Mike Jefferies (7,000+ followers)?

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/mikejefferiesL4/status/330680260553236482" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/mikejefferiesL4/sta ... 0553236482</a>

If we brought in Rafa I'm marching on the ground in protest.

zeven said:
Its madness how some have become, want to fire a manager who have gaved us success after 35 years and on the bring to establish us as a top club, in only 3 years in PL, not many teams in the top leagues have won more than us the last three years. infact we have been one of the most successful teams in Europe. Its dicgrace how some of you, want to thank him by firing him, and then are deluded enough to think our next manager are 100 per cent sure to make a better jobb, when infact it can go totally wrong and we get worse results and must change manager AGAIN.

Why cant you just be happy for what you got? you would think a suppert of City who have gone through so much in the last decades should have been more humble to our ongoing successin instead you behave like spoiled fucking chelsea supporters the same supporters your laugh at in other threads. Why dont just enjoys this moment in time and see where it takes us. Remember we dont have a divine right to win look at Liverpool,Arsenal and the majority of all teams that never wins anything. we were one of those teams just four years ago so why not show some respect for how hard it is to actaully WIN and embrace our progress and success instead of looking at the greener gress on the other side to look whaht could have been. YES. we could have done better in europe i agree, but we could also done much worse and not even been in europe remember we have gone from nothing to the top in Napoleon record time.

I still love you guys :) Lets show Swansea how real football are played shall we!

"Don't worry, be happy!"

Questions has to be asked why Mancini can't win against certain teams. It's no coincidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.