Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

blueinsa said:
waspish said:
blueinsa said:
Thats ok then, blank cheque time.....

All top teams spend the scum bought the league this season we did it last its the way it has always been

Agreed but Bob had better get his choices right this time around as its the last chance saloon.

Please don't tell us Marwood is to blame etc either.

Be tighter league next year with Mourinho going to Chelsea RVP had an enormous influence start of the season next year he won't, hope arsenal and spurs compete for the league right to the last few games as well, the more the merrier the better the league for me..

waspish said:
No we wasn't in front of goal we were but we were comfortable the whole game it was the finishing that let us down but hey your a fan who is a glass half empty

What match were you watching? Did you miss the two sitters from Swansea and the stonewall penalty? Or the way they basically made us look lethargic and careless?

You are talking about Swansea away, right? If so, I suggest some anti-psychotics.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
waspish said:
blueinsa said:
We were shit again away from home and no, i wont give it up, i will discuss why we were shit away from home again on here.

No we wasn't in front of goal we were but we were comfortable the whole game it was the finishing that let us down but hey your a fan who is a glass half empty

Yes the glass half empty brigade are loving this today yet again.We could easily have scored 3 or 4 today yet we were apparently shit!! I honestly think some supporters think we should win every single game ever.

They literally are bonkers, I think. LITERALLY.

Pam said:
waspish said:

Yes the glass half empty brigade are loving this today yet again.We could easily have scored 3 or 4 today yet we were apparently shit!! I honestly think some supporters think we should win every single game ever.

You are not wrong Pam

Pam said:
waspish said:

Yes why should some fans think we can beat a team that's won 1 of the last 7

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Blue Haze said:
I'm hoping if we keep Mancini, having good midfielders like Fernandinho will change those kinds of displays. We are so consistently befuddled by teams that press us.
Isn't this the point though. It is never Mancini will turn it round its always give him another £100 million on players and that will make it better

Agreed. And we'll need another £100 million in three years for the players we buy this summer, when they get old, jaded or fall out with the manager.

This model of buying expensive players and then getting 80% out of them is not sustainable.

How many youth players were on the bench today? Zero. Even with half the starting 11 looking disinterested in a near meaningless game, they didn't get a chance.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pam said:

So fucking what? How many times do you need telling. Do city have the god given right to beat any team????

Dethred said:
waspish said:

What match were you watching? Did you miss the two sitters from Swansea and the stonewall penalty? Or the way they basically made us look lethargic and careless?

You are talking about Swansea away, right? If so, I suggest some anti-psychotics.

Oh 2 hoofs down the wing and pass and Swansea miss a couple of chances!! city missed 5 excellent chances! Who controlled the game? The only danger was swansea hitting us on the break!

Do you know why we have won trophies? possession football! all the teams that win trophies have the majority of the possession

blueinsa said:
Dethred said:
karen7 said:
how long have you had that ready for and do you feel better now you have got that off your chest?

I guess about 2 minutes is what it took to write it. It was a burdensome 2 minutes though. I appreciate your concern, however. :-)

Some on here struggle if the post gets beyond their own, one word vocabulary...

...."Forza".

"dick"

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pam said:

So fucking what? How many times do you need telling. Do city have the god given right to beat any team????
The funny thing is that Mancini used the same tactics which failed last season and always fail against high pressing sides so maybe he does......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.