Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Yes the glass half empty brigade are loving this today yet again.We could easily have scored 3 or 4 today yet we were apparently shit!! I honestly think some supporters think we should win every single game ever.

Why would anybody be loving it. We weren't shit today but the performance did noting to suggest that Mancini has a tactical solution to opponents that do what Swansea did today. I'm not surprised that we didn't show more intensity in our performance as I'm sure Wembley was in the back of the players' minds but it would have been very useful to have won today. Mancini now has much more of a team selection dilemma against WBA, IMO.

Apart from the tactical aspects of the game, you can raise the question of whether, regardless of next week, we should have seen a much more aggressive City display today and whether the failure to get such a performance form the ream he sent out, begs questions about Mancini's motivational skills? Maybe he should have rotated more players?

I think these are fair questions.

I've not seen any post match comments from Mancini yet but I would not be surprised to find him frustrated by that performance.

Dethred said:
waspish said:
No we wasn't in front of goal we were but we were comfortable the whole game it was the finishing that let us down but hey your a fan who is a glass half empty

What match were you watching? Did you miss the two sitters from Swansea and the stonewall penalty? Or the way they basically made us look lethargic and careless?

You are talking about Swansea away, right? If so, I suggest some anti-psychotics.

I don't think you've ever posted one positive thing about us

waspish said:
blueinsa said:
waspish said:
Next season it will be different

Thats ok then, blank cheque time.....

All top teams spend the scum bought the league this season we did it last its the way it has always been

Since Mancini arrived, City's net spend [the difference between 'ins' and 'outs'] has been £204m. It's a lot, but most of it was spent in his first two years, years where we won trophies. This season's transfer activities have been disappointing, and cheap, and have been exceeded by the spending of ManU [£54m], Chelsea [£79m], Liverpool [£50m], Sunderland [£20m], Stoke [£20m], Villa [£21m], QPR [£42m], Southampton [£37m], West Ham [£16m], and equalled by Newcastle at just over £15m.

From this list, we can see that only one of these clubs has been more successful than City, and that was a club that has a long record of splashing the cash. Indeed, many of these same clubs have endured miserable seasons when compared with us.

Football evolves and you never progress by standing still. We stood still and allowed ourselves to be caught. If it means splashing the cash this summer, then City will have to do it. The others will and we can't allow the mistakes of last summer to repeat themselves.

Too tired for debating, but more lessons not learnt on top of numerous this season. If he could build an attack as good as our defense we'd be smashing teams like Swansea for fun.

blink922 said:
Dethred said:
waspish said:
No we wasn't in front of goal we were but we were comfortable the whole game it was the finishing that let us down but hey your a fan who is a glass half empty

What match were you watching? Did you miss the two sitters from Swansea and the stonewall penalty? Or the way they basically made us look lethargic and careless?

You are talking about Swansea away, right? If so, I suggest some anti-psychotics.

I don't think you've ever posted one positive thing about us

Just have a look at its post history, its quite amusing and that's only the first page...

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yes why should some fans think we can beat a team that's won 1 of the last 7

So fucking what? How many times do you need telling. Do city have the god given right to beat any team????
The funny thing is that Mancini used the same tactics which failed last season and always fail against high pressing sides so maybe he does......

That's not actually true now is it?

moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
So fucking what? How many times do you need telling. Do city have the god given right to beat any team????
The funny thing is that Mancini used the same tactics which failed last season and always fail against high pressing sides so maybe he does......

That's not actually true now is it?
What part of that is not true?

I'm no cynic said:
waspish said:
blueinsa said:
Thats ok then, blank cheque time.....

All top teams spend the scum bought the league this season we did it last its the way it has always been

Since Mancini arrived, City's net spend [the difference between 'ins' and 'outs'] has been £204m. It's a lot, but most of it was spent in his first two years, years where we won trophies. This season's transfer activities have been disappointing, and cheap, and have been exceeded by the spending of ManU [£54m], Chelsea [£79m], Liverpool [£50m], Sunderland [£20m], Stoke [£20m], Villa [£21m], QPR [£42m], Southampton [£37m], West Ham [£16m], and equalled by Newcastle at just over £15m.

From this list, we can see that only one of these clubs has been more successful than City, and that was a club that has a long record of splashing the cash. Indeed, many of these same clubs have endured miserable seasons when compared with us.

Football evolves and you never progress by standing still. We stood still and allowed ourselves to be caught. If it means splashing the cash this summer, then City will have to do it. The others will and we can't allow the mistakes of last summer to repeat themselves.
You forgot the fact that we'd already spent hundreds of millions on players before Mancini arrived.

adrianr said:
Too tired for debating, but more lessons not learnt on top of numerous this season. If he could build an attack as good as our defense we'd be smashing teams like Swansea for fun.
You mean like last year? if i remember correct Mancini was our manager back then and we were absolutly lethal going forward. but i guess all players and manager just forgot how to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.