Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
What part of that is not true?

Your post.
We failed to beat Swansea last season like we failed to beat them this season. Using the same tactics against a side that presses high. Like we did at Southampton and each game in the CL to name but a few.

How is that not true?
The same tactics that battered them 4-nil at home?

Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
moomba said:
Your post.
We failed to beat Swansea last season like we failed to beat them this season. Using the same tactics against a side that presses high. Like we did at Southampton and each game in the CL to name but a few.

How is that not true?
Wasn't that their first ever game in the Premier League? In fact wasn't that at the start of last season before Mancini was found out?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

How is that not true?
Wasn't that their first ever game in the Premier League? In fact wasn't that at the start of last season before Mancini was found out?

Found out by winning the league with 89 points?

Yaya_Tony said:
Master_Tactician said:
Yaya_Tony said:
I'm glad I lead you on to writing that, brilliant post.
We don't expect to win the Champions League, we just expect to get out of the group stage at the minimum. Mancini has had multiples opportunities at Inter and Manchester City to prove the theory that he can't hack it in the Champions League is wrong, and he hasn't taken one. Sooner or later you have to choose logic over hope.

This squad is the strongest in England, why is it so unrealistic to expect not to get dicked by Manchester United in the title race?
And where has this sense of entitlement come from Mr Master_Tactician? Mancini did get Inter out of the group stages iirc, to the QF I think, the rest of your post is nonsensical soundbites. Logic over hope? Logic dictates that a new manager will cause upheaval, at a stage when we are looking to capitalise on what we have already built. Logically, we shouldn't even be having this "debate".
You call it self-entitlement, I call it ambition. Mancini's £500m worth of transfer fees just about gives me that.

Mourinho replacing him at Inter and winning the Champions League in his second season didn't make Mancini's QF achievement look too impressive.

The near total consensus on here is that a summer of upheaval is needed as we shift out the dead wood and bring in some fresh quality, to clarify you are going contrary to that and saying we need austere stability?

Master_Tactician said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Master_Tactician said:
We don't expect to win the Champions League, we just expect to get out of the group stage at the minimum. Mancini has had multiples opportunities at Inter and Manchester City to prove the theory that he can't hack it in the Champions League is wrong, and he hasn't taken one. Sooner or later you have to choose logic over hope.

This squad is the strongest in England, why is it so unrealistic to expect not to get dicked by Manchester United in the title race?
And where has this sense of entitlement come from Mr Master_Tactician? Mancini did get Inter out of the group stages iirc, to the QF I think, the rest of your post is nonsensical soundbites. Logic over hope? Logic dictates that a new manager will cause upheaval, at a stage when we are looking to capitalise on what we have already built. Logically, we shouldn't even be having this "debate".
You call it self-entitlement, I call it ambition. Mancini's £500m worth of transfer fees just about gives me that.

Which £500m?

Master_Tactician said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Master_Tactician said:

Mourinho replacing him at Inter and winning the Champions League in his second season didn't make Mancini's QF achievement look too impressive.

The near total consensus on here is that a summer of upheaval is needed as we shift out the dead wood and bring in some fresh quality, to clarify you are going contrary to that and saying we need austere stability?

You do realise that we're talking about the manager in regards to stability. Nobody is suggesting we keep hold of wayne brige, roque, etc..

moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:

Found out by every team capable of pressing. He's clearly talking about how effective we are against a certain style of football, not our point total.

Ajax did it with shit in their midfield like Poulsen.

moomba said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Yaya_Tony said:

Fuck me.

High pressing sides have found us out. This season has proved that.

Didn't realise I had to spell that out but there you go.

Master_Tactician said:
Yaya_Tony said:
Master_Tactician said:

Your assuming RM wouldn't have done the same with the same squad which we both know neither of us can prove either way.

I think Mancini future is in the balance

If i owned the club i would look at what Feguson did 2012 season with an injury riddled team and pushed Mancini right to the final day then look at what he did 2013 season with pretty much the same team RVP apart (Kagawa has hardly been a major contributir) and then factor into the equation the very rea possability of Mouriniho at Chelski and ask is Mancini likely to have sufficient nouse, team management and tactical nouse to beat Ferguson and Mouriniho

I think it likely that he wont but then the question is which other manager available is good enough to take on both and win

Personally i cant see any one else so stick with Mancini BUT Pellagrini's performance in the CL has got to make them interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.