Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

just a quick reminder that the rags are desperate for us to get rid of mancini, as are the rag media. they know they have a formidable foe. hence them coming on this thread disguised as blues to inflame the situation.

and the fools fall for it and help their agenda. madness.

de niro said:
just a quick reminder that the rags are desperate for us to get rid of mancini, as are the rag media. they know they have a formidable foe. hence them coming on this thread disguised as blues to inflame the situation.

I think you need sectioning. You are unhealthily obsessed with this "agenda". I fear for your health.

de niro said:

How many United fans do you know mate? I'm not taking about the dicks who like to gob off in the pub but never go. Actual match going reds? Ask them what they think of us swapping Mancini for Mourinho and let me know what they say.

de niro said:

Knowledgeable reds, that I know and whose opinions I respect, would prefer that we kept him.

hgblue said:
de niro said:

How many United fans do you know mate? I'm not taking about the dicks who like to gob off in the pub but never go. Actual match going reds? Ask them what they think of us swapping Mancini for Mourinho and let me know what they say.
The same rags who dont want mourinho when fergie goes ?

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
de niro said:

The same rags who dont want mourinho when fergie goes ?

Who the hell told you that?

de niro said:

Bob on the WUM again,he knows the reality is very different.

hgblue said:
de niro said:

Mate, that's spot on.
The managerial change you suggest would be most united fans nightmare scenario - because they know how good Mourinho is, and I'd suggest the majority of them would like him to succeed their manager when he finally shuffles off.

squirtyflower said:
Reported
Removed
Discussed
Cleaned up
Put back......for the umpteenth time

Can we please keep it civil guys, but I won't hold my breath

Needs this...

33eo9xy.jpg

Mourinho is the overwhelming choice of 'real' Rags as they believe he is the only candidate with the combination of talent and ego big enough for the job.There biggest fear is him rolling up here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.