Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Is it now time to lock the thread and move on? The same arguments and comments from the same people. Whatever we all personally want only one man will make the decision and whatever he decides I will support after what he has done and is doing for our club and Manchester itself!

richards30 said:
Is it now time to lock the thread and move on? The same arguments and comments from the same people. Whatever we all personally want only one man will make the decision and whatever he decides I will support after what he has done and is doing for our club and Manchester itself!
Same stuff over and over and over. They could leave the thread there but just lock it. If anyone wants to refer back to their point they can say "have a look at post 5 on page 55 of the Mancini thread for my point" instead of posting the same point 100 times.

No need to lock the thread, it's only got a few weeks left before it will have run it's course anyway.

There will be no hanging around after the season end, the decision will be made one way or other.

Rammy Blue said:
No need to lock the thread, it's only got a few weeks left before it will have run it's course anyway.

There will be no hanging around after the season end, the decision will be made one way or other.
It's all in the vault anyway, ready for resuscitation in January.

Rammy Blue said:

You are joking, aren't you?

If Mancini leaves this thread will die a death. His fans will be sad but we will move on under the new manager who no doubt will be pretty competent.

However if he stays the outers will just carry on as usual, this thread will go on and on.

robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:

If Mancini leaves this thread will die a death. His fans will be sad but we will move on under the new manager who no doubt will be pretty competent.

However if he stays the outers will just carry on as usual, this thread will go on and on.
and on and on...

I think the new angle for next season will be that they don't believe the hierarchy at City know what they're doing in regards to the manager.

robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:

There will always be a managerial thread, I mean that it won't be important until the new season starts.

robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:

Then we will have a thread saying Pellegrini,de boer or simeone out :)

2nd in the league, probably going to win the FA cup and he signed a 5yr deal in the summer. I can't see him going anywhere unless he wants to. And as for Pellegrini, Rodgers or Benitez, do me a favor!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.