Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

karen7 said:
friends having lunch anyone? isco's agent i believe
Speaking of which the Spanish journalist who originally broke the news of this meeting has reported that one of Pellegrini's demands in coming to Manchester City is to bring Isco with him.

OB1 said:
The cookie monster said:
blueinsa said:
Few pages back with posters claiming he is an idiot for being seen having a meeting with Pellegrini's agent.

Unsettling and destabilising yet I will wager they found Bobs admittance of his own flirting as ok.

I've said it before that way too many think that Bob is here to build a dynasty and that he bleeds blue blood.

He is a football professional who will do what's right for him and only him, just like any other manager would and if that means walking away from us, he wouldn't think twice.

Tbh mate
Some outers on here have called Txiki an idiot for passing up the chance to sign mourinho..

Does anyone love to twist the truth more than you?

People, myself included, have said that it could prove to be a mistake to pass up the chance to sign Mourinho but that making mistakes doesn't make you an idiot. Txiki is clearly a capable guy but I'm damn sure that he is not infallible.
"Making mistakes doesn't make you an idiot."

Yet you won't forgive our most successful manager in recent history making them?

Two faced is the kindest term I could think of.

Master_Tactician said:
karen7 said:
friends having lunch anyone? isco's agent i believe
Speaking of which the Spanish journalist who originally broke the news of this meeting has reported that one of Pellegrini's demands in coming to Manchester City is to bring Isco with him.

Isn't it wearing thin yet?

And now a few a re thinking we won't get 2nd..

Shine on....2nd is virtually guarenteed. Win Tuesday and jobs done so long as Chelsea dont beat Spuds

The Flash said:
OB1 said:

People, myself included, have said that it could prove to be a mistake to pass up the chance to sign Mourinho but that making mistakes doesn't make you an idiot. Txiki is clearly a capable guy but I'm damn sure that he is not infallible.

Yet you won't forgive our most successful manager in recent history making them?

Show me where I've said I never forgive Bobby for making mistakes or show me where I've said he or anyone else is not allowed to make mistakes.

Not that Bobby needs my forgiveness.<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 7:45 pm --<br /><br />
The Flash said:
The cookie monster said:
Take no notice of the emptyhead flash.
I wouldn't, but its like rubber-necking at multiple car accident. Just can't help it....

As you snigger to yourselves, make sure the echoes don't deafen you.

waspish said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel
Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DXvgel8Wc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_DXvgel8Wc</a>

I was hoping that it'd be a link to the more farcical and much more appropriate Morecambe & Wise + Hannah Gordon version, but I can't have everything I suppose. :)

The Flash said:
OB1 said:
The cookie monster said:
Tbh mate
Some outers on here have called Txiki an idiot for passing up the chance to sign mourinho..

Listen up - I know OB1 personally, and he doesn't make mistakes the first time, let alone a second. Trust me, his work position won't allow him to.

What is truly sad is when a manager continues to make the same mistakes, over and over again. That is usually a clear sign that that particular manager has taken his squad as far as he is capable of.<br /><br />-- Sun May 05, 2013 11:52 pm --<br /><br />
The Flash said:
The cookie monster said:
Take no notice of the emptyhead flash.
I wouldn't, but its like rubber-necking at multiple car accident. Just can't help it....

Same reason why others actually read your posts here...that is, the ones that still bother to!

Flush the Flash, save the planet.

Blue Heaven said:
The Flash said:
OB1 said:

Listen up - I know OB1 personally, and he doesn't make mistakes the first time, let alone a second. Trust me, his work position won't allow him to.

What is truly sad is when a manager continues to make the same mistakes, over and over again. That is usually a clear sign that that particular manager has taken his squad as far as he is capable of.

Do you follow OB1 around day and night or something
He never makes a fucking mistake,do me a fucking favour and put the crack pipe down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.