Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Talksport talking shite alert !!!!

The Moose on the 8.30 sports bulletin just said strong rumours coming out of Eastlands this morning that Pellegrini is taking over from Mancini next year.

YAWN

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Got it already..

The outers are a bunch of fucking *****!!

Clever me mate...

Jesus, you two need to get out more.......

How was your lovers weekend with OB1 and Blueheaven???

You make Jim Davidson look witty. But honestly, take a look at yourself. Day after day, insults and snide comments galore, all aimed at fellow City fans, just because they have a different take to you on the best way forward for the club, and not one comment that adds anything positive to the debate. Boring

Jesus, you two need to get out more.......

You make Jim Davidson look witty. But honestly, take a look at yourself. Day after day, insults and snide comments galore, all aimed at fellow City fans, just because they have a different take to you on the best way forward for the club, and not one comment that adds anything positive to the debate. Boring

Always looking at myself my friend and I am quite happy with my life,my situation,my family,my support of my team and manager. You must be some saddo constantly trying to belittle my posts. Never pretended to be clever mate,I just don't like so called blues slagging our manager off. Now if you dislike me that much then just report me like some sad spoilt school child (Shear did it and got me banned). I have never been snide or insulting. If you can't take a bit of banter then you certainly shouldn't be coming on here. Now run along Exeter,go find solace with your bosom buddies OB1 and Blue heaven.
Deary deary me.....

Oh just for you..

Forza Mancini..

The cookie monster said:
Morning all.Had a brief look to catch up with this thread. Very interesting.

Trolls,bans,Mod foeing,Ragcafe.........

Anyway-Still supporting Bobby all the way. Roll on Saturday.

Don't forget your RIIAFLC banners.
Mines a good banner Alex
TOAABOFC
Work that what out :)

Got it already..

Clever me mate...

I think this is well out of order. The outers, inners and fence sitters all have their opinion. They all at times make some valid points.
They ( in the main) are just blues that want the best for the club. Doesn't make them cunts.

de niro said:
The cookie monster said:
Mines a good banner Alex
TOAABOFC
Work that what out :)

Got it already..

Clever me mate...

I think this is well out of order. The outers, inners and fence sitters all have their opinion. They all at times make some valid points.
They ( in the main) are just blues that want the best for the club. Doesn't make them *****.

Yes i apologise for calling them a bunch of flapping children
Was just a bit of fun.

Always looking at myself my friend and I am quite happy with my life,my situation,my family,my support of my team and manager. You must be some saddo constantly trying to belittle my posts. Never pretended to be clever mate,I just don't like so called blues slagging our manager off. Now if you dislike me that much then just report me like some sad spoilt school child (Shear did it and got me banned). I have never been snide or insulting. If you can't take a bit of banter then you certainly shouldn't be coming on here. Now run along Exeter,go find solace with your bosom buddies OB1 and Blue heaven.
Deary deary me.....

Oh just for you..

Forza Mancini..

I've never reported anyone yet, although I can certainly understand why someone else felt the need.

"So called Blues, slagging our manager off"?! You're away with the fairies mate if you really believe that's the case. If Bobby stays, I'll be happy enough, even though I think we will need a change to kick on.

LOL at the "banter" defence. So if two posters happen to agree with each other, but disagree with you, that must mean they're homosexual. I get it now. Comedic genius.

Deary deary me.....

Oh just for you..

Forza Mancini..

I've never reported anyone yet, although I can certainly understand why someone else felt the need.

"So called Blues, slagging our manager off"?! You're away with the fairies mate if you really believe that's the case. If Bobby stays, I'll be happy enough, even though I think we will need a change to kick on.

LOL at the "banter" defence. So if two posters happen to agree with each other, but disagree with you, that must mean they're homosexual. I get it now. Comedic genius.

Not at all.I was referring to the mention of KY the other day.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. I will sing his name loud and proud tonight. Whatever happens to Mancini I will always be grateful to him for what he has done.
One question for you-We get rid and get whoever and we win fuck all domestically and get to the last 16 in europe, would you see that as progression??

blue underpants said:
Talksport talking shite alert !!!!

The Moose on the 8.30 sports bulletin just said strong rumours coming out of Eastlands this morning that Pellegrini is taking over from Mancini next year.

YAWN

There's strong rumours Mancini is going to step down too but was asked to just remain in the job and see the season out.

All of a month away from knowing, not long now.<br /><br />-- Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 am --<br /><br />
Deary deary me.....

Oh just for you..

Forza Mancini..

Anyway it doesn't really matter. I will sing his name loud and proud tonight. Whatever happens to Mancini I will always be grateful to him for what he has done.
One question for you-We get rid and get whoever and we win fuck all domestically and get to the last 16 in europe, would you see that as progression??[/quote]

By definition, going from group stages to ko stages is progression. You answered your own question. Our co-ef's will improve too.

So we have moved on from the owners are going to replace Mancini to Mancini is going to walk/resign REALLY?!

Deary deary me.....

Oh just for you..

Forza Mancini..

One question for you-We get rid and get whoever and we win fuck all domestically and get to the last 16 in europe, would you see that as progression??

No, because you can't measure progress in such simple terms. You could get to the final of a competition one year having played Wrexham, Aldershot and Yeovil Town, and you could go out in the 3rd round the next, having played Chelsea and having a man sent off after 5 minutes. Progress is in the eye of the beholder I guess. Very difficult for me to argue against Bobby's trophy haul (particularly if he comes up trumps again on Saturday), but I look at repeated struggles since Christmas 2011 against any number of high pressing (and also to a lesser degree bus parking) opponents, and I wonder whether he shouldn't have assembled a better balanced squad and be able to counteract these tactics. I don't even claim to be right, cos it's largely a subjective matter, but I don't think labelling fellow City fans who think like this as cnuts, does you any credit.
And for the record, I'm just being deliberately difficult over the 'homosexual' thing to make a point. I've been around the block far too many times to get all precious over something like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.