Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

NipHolmes said:
blue underpants said:
Talksport talking shite alert !!!!

The Moose on the 8.30 sports bulletin just said strong rumours coming out of Eastlands this morning that Pellegrini is taking over from Mancini next year.

YAWN

There's strong rumours Mancini is going to step down too but was asked to just remain in the job and see the season out.

All of a month away from knowing, not long now.

-- Tue May 07, 2013 9:26 am --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
I've never reported anyone yet, although I can certainly understand why someone else felt the need.

"So called Blues, slagging our manager off"?! You're away with the fairies mate if you really believe that's the case. If Bobby stays, I'll be happy enough, even though I think we will need a change to kick on.

LOL at the "banter" defence. So if two posters happen to agree with each other, but disagree with you, that must mean they're homosexual. I get it now. Comedic genius.

Not at all.I was referring to the mention of KY the other day.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. I will sing his name loud and proud tonight. Whatever happens to Mancini I will always be grateful to him for what he has done.
One question for you-We get rid and get whoever and we win fuck all domestically and get to the last 16 in europe, would you see that as progression??[/quote]

By definition, going from group stages to ko stages is progression. You answered your own question. Our co-ef's will improve too.

winning the league before twatinis cup comes first for me, every time

NipHolmes said:
blue underpants said:

The Moose on the 8.30 sports bulletin just said strong rumours coming out of Eastlands this morning that Pellegrini is taking over from Mancini next year.

YAWN

There's strong rumours Mancini is going to step down too but was asked to just remain in the job and see the season out.

I've never reported anyone yet, although I can certainly understand why someone else felt the need.

"So called Blues, slagging our manager off"?! You're away with the fairies mate if you really believe that's the case. If Bobby stays, I'll be happy enough, even though I think we will need a change to kick on.

LOL at the "banter" defence. So if two posters happen to agree with each other, but disagree with you, that must mean they're homosexual. I get it now. Comedic genius.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. I will sing his name loud and proud tonight. Whatever happens to Mancini I will always be grateful to him for what he has done.
One question for you-We get rid and get whoever and we win fuck all domestically and get to the last 16 in europe, would you see that as progression??[/quote]

By definition, going from group stages to ko stages is progression. You answered your own question. Our co-ef's will improve too.
No logical reason why he would step down willingly. He has constantly indicated his desire to continue here.

BringBackSwales said:
NipHolmes said:
blue underpants said:

YAWN

winning the league before twatinis cup comes first for me, every time

Winning the league is best domestically I agree but European cup is the biggest event in football on club level.

I don't see how it can be argued otherwise but I'm all ears.

waspish said:
So we have moved on from the owners are going to replace Mancini to Mancini is going to walk/resign REALLY?!

to be honest this was my fear all along. i think he will walk. who the fuck would put up with the shit he gets. and most off our own fans, non match going fans but fans all the same.

Ragnarok said:
NipHolmes said:
blue underpants said:

YAWN

No logical reason why he would step down willingly. He has constantly indicated his desire to continue here.

The logical reason he could step down is that it's better to walk than be sacked. For his sake and ours. If he fails to win the FA Cup (very doubtful) then he's fucked up royally this season and nobody can say otherwise. If Chelsea somehow get second place and win Uefa cup they've done so with sacking a manager, bedding in new players and ousting out the older ones, played more games than all others and have gone from CL to Uefa cup and world club tournament. Benitez will have done better getting third and Uefa cup than Mancini with second place imho.

Not going to argue my points here anymore because we have all made our stances clear and so too our thoughts. I just feel that Mancini has fucked up this year and people don't want to accept it. Manciniester City seems better thought on that Manchester City. We all love City but sentiment needs putting aside and people need to compare and contrast with others around us. It helps gaining more perspective that way.<br /><br />-- Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
waspish said:
So we have moved on from the owners are going to replace Mancini to Mancini is going to walk/resign REALLY?!

to be honest this was my fear all along. i think he will walk. who the fuck would put up with the shit he gets. and most off our own fans, non match going fans but fans all the same.

Assumptions will get you nowhere, WUM.

Jesus, you two need to get out more.......

How was your lovers weekend with OB1 and Blueheaven???

You make Jim Davidson look witty. But honestly, take a look at yourself. Day after day, insults and snide comments galore, all aimed at fellow City fans, just because they have a different take to you on the best way forward for the club, and not one comment that adds anything positive to the debate. Boring

So you insult a fellow blue making a snide comment about Jim Davidson and wit, and then whine about insults and snide comments made to fellow blues.

Kudos. Way to illustrate a point.

waspish said:

That's simply method of exit.

It's this simple;
sacked
mutual agreement
resign

The latter is best for all concerned in reality. If and when the time comes it's for the bets for everyone.

Mancini about to re-sign rumours have been around every year for the last three years.

Not realistic.

NipHolmes said:
waspish said:

It's this simple;
sacked
mutual agreement
resign

The latter is best for all concerned in reality. If and when the time comes it's for the bets for everyone.

Sorry Nip but I'm not sure why resigning would be the best for him given his current contract situation? Would be not be giving up on a wedge of cash? I understand it wouldn't be good for him to oversee a period of decline if he really wasn't wanted around here, but surely he can use his contract to negotiate a termination by mutual agreement that doesn't leave him out in the cold like a flat out resignation would? Not that I think he has any shortage of suitors himself, but sacking a manager doesn't honestly seem to do a lot of damage to their CV these days!

NipHolmes said:
waspish said:

It's this simple;
sacked
mutual agreement
resign

If Mancini want to leave for any reason it will be under "mutual Agreement" I would suggest good for all parties..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.