Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

de niro said:
waspish said:
So we have moved on from the owners are going to replace Mancini to Mancini is going to walk/resign REALLY?!

to be honest this was my fear all along. i think he will walk. who the fuck would put up with the shit he gets. and most off our own fans, non match going fans but fans all the same.

Do you seriously believe that?! Please tell me what "shit" he gets from City fans? The guy gets his name sung loudly every week for heavens sake, and even were he (pause to laugh at the very notion) to log onto this thread, he'd find that most of the outers acknowledge that he has plenty of strengths and that, bar one or two people, everyone wants him to succeed.
Or is your post just laying the groundwork for future nonsense about how the "haters have got what they wanted"?

adrianr said:
NipHolmes said:
waspish said:
So we have moved on from the owners are going to replace Mancini to Mancini is going to walk/resign REALLY?!

That's simply method of exit.

It's this simple;
sacked
mutual agreement
resign

The latter is best for all concerned in reality. If and when the time comes it's for the bets for everyone.

Sorry Nip but I'm not sure why resigning would be the best for him given his current contract situation? Would be not be giving up on a wedge of cash? I understand it wouldn't be good for him to oversee a period of decline if he really wasn't wanted around here, but surely he can use his contract to negotiate a termination by mutual agreement that doesn't leave him out in the cold like a flat out resignation would? Not that I think he has any shortage of suitors himself, but sacking a manager doesn't honestly seem to do a lot of damage to their CV these days!

I think it's constant under performance in Europe which will dent his C.V more than anything else. Then you have man management issues and then you have the cost of building a team of his choosing.

The potential suitors imo will be a new version of City and PSG, I can't look past Monaco on this basis. Of course a move back to Italy could happen but Juventus want to make strides in Europe so they won't bother going for him. Possibly Roma unless he waits for Italy NT job.

All speculative but what is on the cards is Mancini going in 12 months. Losing the FA Cup will fast-track that imo.

As long as City do well I couldn't care a fuck who gets brought in. I just want to perform in Europe like I know we can do. I want to go to Goodison with a good feeling instead of resignation a week before the game.

To answer you and Waspish. Obviously a mutual agreement is best for finance but it's still a sacking in sugarcoat.

Does anyone think if we miss out on the targets he wants Mancini will walk? Being that he thinks he can't compete in Europe and the premier..

moomba said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
How was your lovers weekend with OB1 and Blueheaven???

You make Jim Davidson look witty. But honestly, take a look at yourself. Day after day, insults and snide comments galore, all aimed at fellow City fans, just because they have a different take to you on the best way forward for the club, and not one comment that adds anything positive to the debate. Boring

So you insult a fellow blue making a snide comment about Jim Davidson and wit, and then whine about insults and snide comments made to fellow blues.

Kudos. Way to illustrate a point.

1. What business is it of yours?
2. It's not snide, it's out there in your face, clear as day.
3. It was made in light of StHB's third "homosexual" jibe in as many days

If you're going to poke your nose into other people's arguments, do some homework first

waspish said:
Does anyone think if we miss out on the targets he wants Mancini will walk? Being that he thinks he can't compete in Europe and the premier..

Yes I think this is the case.

Back me or sack me. Back me isn't just money but is actually the players brought in.

It's obvious Mancini wants Cavani but he will be targeted regardless because he's shit hot. It's the rest of the busy that will shape the future. IMO we should implement fast wide players period. With or without Mancini's say so. That of course would create problems.

moomba said:
You make Jim Davidson look witty. But honestly, take a look at yourself. Day after day, insults and snide comments galore, all aimed at fellow City fans, just because they have a different take to you on the best way forward for the club, and not one comment that adds anything positive to the debate. Boring

So you insult a fellow blue making a snide comment about Jim Davidson and wit, and then whine about insults and snide comments made to fellow blues.

If you're going to poke your nose into other people's arguments, do some homework first

The argument wouldn't be anyone else's business if it wasn't being played out on the thread. You could sort it via PM.

And that's not me trying to butt in, just a constructive suggestion.

moomba said:

Are you serious,its just a bit of banter
Didnt you start the joke abt you and OB1 with the lube,and he is just having a joke back
Lighten up.

Or is your post just laying the groundwork for future nonsense about how the "haters have got what they wanted"?

Hahaha. Really made me laugh.

Had a chat with a friend from this forum a while ago now about the mooted resignation scenario, and we both agreed the BM party line would be exactly that. A bitter, angry "it's your fault" type of discourse aimed at those of us who want change.

That will then be followed the some good old sour and simplistic "what are you going to do when the new manager wins the league? Turn on him?"

Watch this space ;-)

NipHolmes said:
waspish said:

Yes I think this is the case.

Back me or sack me. Back me isn't just money but is actually the players brought in.

It's obvious Mancini wants Cavani but he will be targeted regardless because he's shit hot. It's the rest of the busy that will shape the future. IMO we should implement fast wide players period. With or without Mancini's say so. That of course would create problems.

He may be backing himself into a corner then, cos unless there's some immediately lucrative sponsorship deal in the pipeline, to bridge the gap until the new TV money hits the accounts, or we're planning to wave two fingers at Twatini, I just cannot see that we will have sufficient funds available this summer to hit the targets Mancini wants. And especially not if Cavani is first among them at £50 odd million. Writing off money (for FFP purposes) against the academy, and getting the wages of Kolo, Sinclair, Crocky and Bridge off the books, plus Mario's, might just about cover that move (plus wages), but there's still the small matter of reducing our arrears by another £55m as well.
PB on here the other day reckoned we might have £30m or so to spend this summer, plus whatever we might raise in additional sales (£20m maybe for Dzeko being the most likely). Cavani would wipe the budget in one fell swoop. Isco, Fernandinho, Reus and other such necessarily desirable players would likely cost another £70m on top. If Bobby were intent on walking if he doesn't get his way (and I'm not suggesting he is), then he'd better start packing now.......

The cookie monster said:
moomba said:

Are you serious,its just a bit of banter
Didnt you start the joke abt you and OB1 with the lube,and he is just having a joke back
Lighten up.

No, I responded to the first homosexual quip with a gag of my own about OB1's large lightsabre, in the hope that by laughing with StHB, it would draw the sting of any future jibes. Alas, it didn't, and forgive me but two further digs down the line, and frankly I've tired of the theme. That notwithstanding, I've made it clear this morning in a subsequent post, that I was just making a point to StHB, and that I obviously take no genuine offence.

The Flash said:
moomba said:

The argument wouldn't be anyone else's business if it wasn't being played out on the thread. You could sort it via PM.

And that's not me trying to butt in, just a constructive suggestion.

Fair comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.