Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Bob to walk away of his own accord?

Fuck me, will somebody please think of the dynasty brigade on here and the fall out such a betrayal from their poster boy would heap on them!

ifiwasarichfan said:
Our two biggest domestic rivals are now in the process of appointing new Managers and the subsequent disruption that it brings. If ever the time was right for our Club to go against its natural instinct for chaos and just for once play the stability card, this is it.

Desperately hoping now that Mr Mancini isn't resigning.

Did i miss something ? Why would he resign from a perfect job ? Great owners, players & fans

blueinsa said:

Fuck me, will somebody please think of the dynasty brigade on here and the fall out such a betrayal from their poster boy would heap on them!

Maybe if you fucking thought a little before posting shite like that!!

If and if it's a big if he walks then maybe if you engaged your brain and realised his father is still really poorly back home in Italy then you would realise that the word betrayal and Mancini should never be mentioned in the same sentence.
What a silly silly comment that is from you!

If he walks for whatever reason then I along with 99% of blues will wish him all the best and thank him for the memories and success he has brought,not to mention the hapiness. I have a memory of my lads face when we won the league in May and I will always thank Mancini and his team for giving me that moment that I and my boy will never forget.

Will you thank him or just stick the knife in.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
blueinsa said:

If and if it's a big if he walks then maybe if you engaged your brain and realised his father is still really poorly back home in Italy then you would realise that the word betrayal and Mancini should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

If he walks for whatever reason then I along with 99% of blues will wish him all the best and thank him for the memories and success he has brought,not to mention the hapiness. I have a memory of my lads face when we won the league in May and I will always thank Mancini and his team for giving me that moment that I and my boy will never forget.

Had a tear in my eye reading that.......

There are so many mixed signals at the moment. Talk of Pellegrini is rife in Spain, many believe it's as good as done. Yet you have Mancini talking to Gazzetta about possible transfer targets like Marquinhos while at the same time admitting he hasn't been reassured about his future. And the club's silence is deafening which is hard to interpret because if he was 100% safe you'd think they'd just say it... even a subtle message on the OS. As soon as the FA Cup Final is out of the way you'd have to think there will be confirmation one way or another.

blueinsa said:
blueinsa said:

Go on..Why because you are calling him a traitor...Pathetic-Perhaps if you tried supporting the team and manager instead of being an absolute tool.
You obviously haven't got kids so you just don't get it.

blueinsa said:

Go on..Why because you are calling him a traitor...Pathetic-Perhaps if you tried supporting the team and manager instead of being an absolute tool.

Wipe the sand from your fanny ffs fella.

If he walks away, it wont be because of his ill father, it will be because he wants to and it will no doubt be for another club. He is a football professional and its just a job to him and as its been said many times on here yet too many think he bleeds blue when he doesn't.

Hardly the conduct of a man on a mission to build a dynasty now is it?

Look, im not knocking him, im just pointing out the silliness of the dynasty argument that many have clung too.

Managers and players have a shelf life in the modern game, Bob is no different and things move on.

Thanks for the memories Bob and job well done.

p.s. 3 lads and a girl ;-)

blueinsa said:
blueinsa said:

If he walks away, it wont be because of his ill father, it will be because he wants to and it will no doubt be for another club. He is a football professional and its just a job to him and as its been said many times on here yet too many think he bleeds blue when he doesn't.

Look, im not knocking him, im just pointing out the silliness of the dynasty argument that many have clung too.

Managers and players have a shelf life in the modern game, Bob is no different and things move on.

Another club?? maybe but I still think his fathers illness and his family will have a bearing on his next decision whatever that may be.

LoveCity said:
There are so many mixed signals at the moment. Talk of Pellegrini is rife in Spain,

Pellegrini's agent is no doubt canvassing for the job. Can't see Bobby not wanting to see out his contract.

blueinsa said:

Another club?? maybe but I still think his fathers illness and his family will have a bearing on his next decision whatever that may be.

Im sure a move nearer home suits in many ways but lets be clear here, his father being ill will not stop him taking another job on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.