Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

So is he being sacked ?? is he resigning?? or is he staying ??

perhaps we should start a thread on this subject.??

corky1970 said:
so let me guess this right

an idea about sacking Mancini appears on a forum, just plucked from the air.

simpletons then call him a **** for wanting to resign, that someone has just made up because he is a professional and has no loyalty even though he hasnt resigned cos its a thought in someones head that if he did resign it would be baaaaaaaaaaaaad !

he has a sick father that is why he is imaginary resigning or not in what must be the most bizzare fucking thread on this planet about whether hes a **** or not but if he is sack him anyway.

you lot are fucking the biggest loons on this planet

But your Mrs pins are shit hot pal...:-)

corky1970 said:

simpletons then call him a **** for wanting to resign, that someone has just made up because he is a professional and has no loyalty even though he hasnt resigned cos its a thought in someones head that if he did resign it would be baaaaaaaaaaaaad !

he has a sick father that is why he is imaginary resigning or not in what must be the most bizzare fucking thread on this planet about whether hes a **** or not but if he is sack him anyway.

Aimed at me?

No he hasn't resigned or been sacked but folk are discussing both those possibilities and I thought fuck it, its a free world and I will offer my opinion on it.

Great legs btw fella ;-)

corky1970 said:

I'm just glad theres only a handfull of these halfwits mate..

The cookie monster said:
corky1970 said:

Evening wingman..shall we name list them!!

samharris said:
So is he being sacked ?? is he resigning?? or is he staying ??

perhaps we should start a thread on this subject.??

Rags new manager nailed on.

He hates the weather in Manchester and there's nowhere to eat, the glamour of Trafford and Lou Macari's chippy was just too good to turn down.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
corky1970 said:

Evening wingman..shall we name list them!!

Oh fucking dear.....save the reach arounds for your special thread where special mates meet up downstairs will you boys.

corky1970 said:

I think youve got it.

You dirty bastard:)

One of the most annoying things about Mancini recently is his claims that if he is sacked then every manager in the league should be sacked if he wins a trophy.

As if the expectations are the same at every club in the premier league. Just desperate or does he seriously believe this?

BlueCityfan said:
One of the most annoying things about Mancini recently is his claims that if he is sacked then every manager in the league should be sacked if he wins a trophy.

As if the expectations are the same at every club in the premier league. Just desperate or does he seriously believe this?

If Swansea can win a cup and Wigan get to a final, why would fans of every other club not expect to get some silverware

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.