Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The cookie monster said:
I'm just glad theres only a handfull of these halfwits mate..

Evening wingman..shall we name list them!!

Oh fucking dear.....save the reach arounds for your special thread where special mates meet up downstairs will you boys.

Why do most outers have this anti cellar thing going on ? If you don't like it , don't go there. It's not difficult for anyone with a modicum of intelligence.......oh , hang on........

Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Evening wingman..shall we name list them!!

Oh fucking dear.....save the reach arounds for your special thread where special mates meet up downstairs will you boys.

Why do most outers have this anti cellar thing going on ? If you don't like it , don't go there. It's not difficult for anyone with a modicum of intelligence.......oh , hang on........

Oh the fucking irony pmsl

Shut the trap door as you sneak back in wont you

blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:

Could have been witty in the right hands............there are some on here where a battle of wits may present a challenge..you're not on that list. Enjoy the rest of the evening and don't forget, everyone's welcome downstairs........

BlueCityfan said:
One of the most annoying things about Mancini recently is his claims that if he is sacked then every manager in the league should be sacked if he wins a trophy.

As if the expectations are the same at every club in the premier league. Just desperate or does he seriously believe this?

He's just being witty.

Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:

Could have been witty in the right hands............there are some on here where a battle of wits may present a challenge..you're not on that list. Enjoy the rest of the evening and don't forget, everyone's welcome downstairs........

Shame as I so wanted to be on it.

Thanks for the invite, I will be sure to pay a visit and please pass on the same invite to your mates downstairs.

They are most welcome up here to discuss the club, in fact, it should make a refreshing change from hiding in a thread, trying pitifully to bemoan and belittle posters up here who dare to offer an opinion.

I fear we wont see too many of them though as the shits and giggles, coupled with virtual high fives for venturing up, slagging a poster off before running back and shutting the trap door is just too much for many of them to refuse.

Have a good one fella ;-)

blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:

Thanks for the invite, I will be sure to pay a visit and please pass on the same invite to your mates downstairs.

They are most welcome up here to discuss the club, in fact, it should make a refreshing change from hiding in a thread, trying pitifully to bemoan and belittle posters up here who dare to offer an opinion.

I fear we wont see too many of them though as the shits and giggles, coupled with virtual high fives for venturing up, slagging a poster off before running back and shutting the trap door is just too much for many of them to refuse.

Irony.

Considering your stated location.

See you downstairs.

Mr. Aguia said:
BlueCityfan said:
One of the most annoying things about Mancini recently is his claims that if he is sacked then every manager in the league should be sacked if he wins a trophy.

As if the expectations are the same at every club in the premier league. Just desperate or does he seriously believe this?

Have you seriously just posted this?

The Flash said:
blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:

Irony.

See you downstairs.

I steer well clear of THAT thread.

blueinsa said:
The Flash said:
blueinsa said:

Irony.

See you downstairs.

I steer well clear of THAT thread.

"Location: Mainly off-topic for the summer!"

See you downstairs.

blueinsa said:
Davs 19 said:
blueinsa said:

For what it's worth, I think you're taking 'that thread' a bit more seriously than it's intended, but that's your prerogative. Sometimes we forget the one thing (apart from our resident rags) we all have in common.....Have a good one yourself....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.